1 hour ago, TEa1 said:

It’s crazy to watch these and see that none of them have “it”. Like Britney has the singing + music + dance + choreography + face + body + look. 

That's a bit harsh no? Some of the singers posted here were pretty successful (maybe not US successful, but successful enough in their own countries) and definitely had potential. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 5:46 AM, MacJ said:

In Sweden - we have a a lot of amazing pop girls, inspired by Britney. Maybe mainly because Britney music is Swede-produced. But I would say this one is the most "Britney copycat" from the 2000's. Fun fact - Produced by Jörgen Elofsson (He wrote Sometimes and Crazy)

I was a huge A*Teens fan and still am a fan. Marie's full album doesn't do it for me, but I like this song and her other song called Oxygen is beautiful. 

On 3/28/2022 at 3:01 PM, Isla said:

That's a bit harsh no? Some of the singers posted here were pretty successful (maybe not US successful, but successful enough in their own countries) and definitely had potential. 

Britney sets a very high bar. She just has the 'it' factor across the board, which irritates some people who might criticize her for not being a disciplined singer.  

I agree that a lot of the artists on here are good even if they're not on Britney's level. Samantha Mumba, for example, was really promising, and it's a shame she couldn't launch a proper second album. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mattdw said:

Britney sets a very high bar. She just has the 'it' factor across the board, which irritates some people who might criticize her for not being a disciplined singer.  

I agree that a lot of the artists on here are good even if they're not on Britney's level. Samantha Mumba, for example, was really promising, and it's a shame she couldn't launch a proper second album. 

Yeah Samantha is a good example as you said. She started off very well and could have had a very successful career had she kept going, it’s a shame what happened to the second album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block