5 minutes ago, Void said:

There were a lot of Britney clones in the early 00s

we all know Jessica Simpon, Willa Ford, Mandy Moore, Xtine etc but there were Britney clones in other countries too lmao

Here is when France tried to find their own Britney lmao

Not the heart motion dance move :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yes, this. They also took this amazing soulful belter of a singer and told her to sound like Britney. Jessica could do enough musical theater dancing if a role called for it but she was not a dancer in Britney’s sense and they wanted her to dance like Britney and the wanted her the same size as Britney and to dress like Britney...they messed Jessica up by trying to turn her into Britney. It’s sad because when she came on the scene she had this huge voice and a banging curvier bod than Brit but they made her be ashamed of all of these things. 

Jessica should have perused theater, she should have went out for Broadway I think she had so much natural talent for theatre I mean this is high school here...forever jealous that she looked like that in high school but my god watch the talent really sad how they tried to turn her into a Britney. Jessica will always be my favorite 90s pop girl, I think she had so much more potential though if she had gone the theatre route.

If she only went to Broadway and not Mainstream Pop, she wouldn’t have the billion dollar empire she has today. Sure it’s sad she’s not using her talent nowadays but I think at the end of the day, she’s where she’s meant to be career wise.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yes, It’s just kinda sad to watch that talent and wonder how far she could have took it, she has a fare amount of trauma from being a teen in the pop music industry, I wonder if it would have been healthier, I know the theater industry has its own issues but it seemed like an awful lot of corruption and exploration for a young girl in the music business back then, and probably still. 

Completely agree with you in this. I hope she’s happy in her life now. I do miss music from her. Britney was always my fave but Jessica was my second. I’ve seen her in concert and she sounds amazing live. I hope she releases new material and tours. I miss my pop girls touring. Even if they don’t sellout arenas, I just want to see my girls shine 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m sure she was a hit? She had the Britney Lolita/jail-bate thing down better than any of the ones posted. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill::ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I know, right? :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Her team & record label CLEARLY were looking for a latin Britney 2.0 :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

The first song was a hit, yes, but then she flopped hard :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

She is very loved tho :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

My country didn’t have a britney per say, but we had an anti-Britney of sorts, idk if you’ve ever heard of her overseas in the US? I’m not sure how big she got tbh…………..  but she had a song that did pretty well I guess

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

Natalia from Operación Triunfo 1, Spain :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

BOMT look/album vibes;

DLMBTLTK music video vibes;

Her facial expressions... :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The first song has a similar instrumental to “All I want is you” by Xtina - and this girl is so extra 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block