Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

3 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

No I didn’t and that’s not even a valid argument that you already made and didn’t need to repeat she looks beautiful and happy but it’s just off to me I’m allowed to say that sit down 

The thing that doesn't sit right with me is sharing these pictures on social media.

She could make some for insta close caption of her face and some breast without nipples to leave something to imagination. Or blur the rest out. And the unedited ones are for personal use.

But yeah if she likes it that way...

8 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She got them removed. Back in Opps era, she didn’t have them long at all, she’s been sporting her natural ***** since 2000....her implants she got In 99 were extremely obvious was definitely not padding she attended events braless ie kid choice awards-also in some pictures back then (especially oops tour) you could see fresh scars in her armpits probably from where they were removed....but this here is all natural Britney. I don’t think she’s ever done anything to her body, everything about her body since 2000 is all real. 

Also these photos are gorgeous, something more classy about these *****. Gorgeous free woman and gorgeous scenery. 

Where’s the scars?! 

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

That’s why they choose to stay with Kevin for the most part - Mum is “embarrassing” (though a lot less embarrassing than deadbeat unemployed Kevin) - but yeah, teenage boys don’t want to see their mums **** and cooch on display 

This narrative is so wrong, like Kevin Federline danced for major pop artists … and toured. He probably does more work than people think.

People just assume they know but they have no idea, this is the diary of Kevin Federline (literally Jesus)

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

This narrative is so wrong, like Kevin Federline danced for major pop artists … and toured. He probably does more work than people think.

People just assume they know but they have no idea, this is the diary of Kevin Federline (literally Jesus)

I really don’t thing he’s done anything since dancing in a Christina Milian Video in 2001 and being on some fat weight loss show in 2008 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block