Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

Just now, KrisJ said:

100% agree with you. She can and should do whatever she likes - but people also have a right to their opinion on something she posts publicly without fearing they’ll be attacked :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

If people can attack someone, in this case Britney for simply being confident about her body they should understand they WILL be called out. If people can’t handle it they shouldn’t be attacking people.

• Love 6

The discussion is getting off topic. Nobody is saying anything bad about her body, her body is amazing. It has nothing to do with her freedom. I think the problem is, that some people just don‘t think that these pics are aesthetically well made and lack quality and some get it in the wrong way. Huge communication problems here :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

100% agree with you. She can and should do whatever she likes - but people also have a right to their opinion on something she posts publicly without fearing they’ll be attacked :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

But you're worried about being attacked for attacking her when you think about it? I know you probably just think you're giving advice, but it reads more like a barb. 

I am glad you agree but I see this is as a way of reclaiming her body. It always strikes me when she mentioned having no privacy in "mental health treatment center." She changed "morning, noon, night" naked without a door. Once you're forced to do that, you probably couldn't give two ****s about being naked at that point. Let her heal. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Y’all the nudies aren’t  gonna stop and there’s  more from where this came from. Clearly she’s enjoying her body… she’s not ashamed and you can see what she’s got 

Either get on the train or hop off the tracks 

:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Exactly! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
Or let me be the train that runs them over :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I will not tolerate so called ‘fans’ attacking Britney for being comfortable in her own skin and trying to control her.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, mmseventy said:

Came to mind for me too but they look natural in other pics! I was thinking maybe a bit of photoshop / facetune though lol

I always thought she had a VERY well done job, because they look very natural but they've stayed up there in a perfect place for 20 years...I mean, I can't complain about my own ***** but they certainly don't look like that when I go out braless.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Show me a post they’ve done that looks like this. Madonnas are always properly shot as are the others. This is just a mess that’s been poorly smoothed out. It’s tacky

Lol if you really love madonna then go to her fan page .oh sorry she's not having a fan page that big like britney here on exhale... Lol are you kidding me.? Madonna released a **** book back in 90's and now her Instagram posts are weird as ****.she always photoshopped her face and she looks like an alien... Gaga was really controversial during artpop era and she did many weird things https://www.tmz.com/2013/08/08/lady-gaga-nude-video-marina-abramovic-exercise-forest/?adid=share-tw  ..and you don't want me to talk about Miley lol we all remember her iconic bangers era... Lol you all are just jealous of Britney cause she doesn't give a f... And she pose with her fabulous body when all of you can't even take a good selfie on Instagram!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block