Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

34 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She got them removed. Back in Opps era, she didn’t have them long at all, she’s been sporting her natural ***** since 2000....her implants she got In 99 were extremely obvious was definitely not padding she attended events braless ie kid choice awards-also in some pictures back then (especially oops tour) you could see fresh scars in her armpits probably from where they were removed....but this here is all natural Britney. I don’t think she’s ever done anything to her body, everything about her body since 2000 is all real. 

Also these photos are gorgeous, something more classy about these *****. Gorgeous free woman and gorgeous scenery. 

A real **** would be giving in to gravity

8 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

The discussion is getting kinda off topic. Nobody is saying anything bad about her body, her body is amazing. It has nothing to do with her freedom. I think the problem is, that some people just don‘t think that these pics are aesthetically well made and lack quality and some get it in the wrong way. Huge communication problems here :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Facts. If most the people said these ***** are sh;t I think it wouldn’t have gotten so hot in here. Oops I Did It Again Astronaut GIF by Britney Spears

I love that she knows she's gonna get dragged for this but she doesnt care :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm not a fan of the last photo but at least she looks good... But the 2nd and 3rd ones are a mess :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: I dont mind her posting ***** but I wish she would upload good pics :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:  Imean, she took beautiful photos of Sam, why cant he do the same for her?:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  And I'm sure no one would critize her if the photos were better 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm reading all of the "OMG HER KIDS" as prople from the united states of america.

And I'm reading them in the same voices as the people who said "OMG THE KIDS" in the year 1999.

What is wrong with being concerned for her kids? They are still in school, they'll be around other kids that have insta accounts. Their classmates will see this and they will more than likely respond to it. They are her kids, no one else's. Everything she does reverberates in her children's lives. She needs to be a bit more cautious of it. No one is insulting her for doing as she pleases, we celebrate that but her children will be affected by all this. Plus, they're boys and they tend to get it a lot harder when it comes to mothers. This is the society we live in and none of it will change anytime soon

• Love 1
  • Like 7
7 minutes ago, Jforjean said:

Nudity is an art if it is well done and reflected. These pictures look cheap, blurry and out of focus, so they don't look nice. Sorry, for me it is a no. Now you can all attack me 🤣

No you’re right. You are shaming the right thing. The shoddy quality. Not the fact that she is showing her “Sandwich”

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I love that she knows she's gonna get dragged for this but she doesnt care :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm not a fan of the last photo but at least she looks good... But the 2nd and 3rd ones are a mess :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: I dont mind her posting ***** but I wish she would upload good pics :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:  Imean, she took beautiful photos of Sam, why cant he do the same for her?:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  And I'm sure no one would critize her if the photos were better 

Exactly. 💯

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block