Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

As someone with ***** I am confused by her left **** in picture number 3 lol. Maybe it’s just bc she’s in motion that makes the shape & angle look weird? Whatever, she looks gorgeous and free. Makes me want to go roll around naked on a beach, especially if I looked like her. 

• Like 1

She can pose naked 7/24 hours Idgaf but just want her to do this with more tastefully. Like more professional way then. Being s** kitten is part of her image. But definitely is tired image now. Of course she won't became a nun suddenly just because she has kids. She has right to enjoy her body. All Im asking for is more taste there. Not like a **** **** website commercial.

• Like 7

And once again I sit here just knowing most of the people who clutch their pearls and use her sons as an argument to go against these post, would be perfectly fine with it if she had been standing naked for hours in a studio in front of a whole professional crew instead of in a beach with her boyfriend, just because the pics would look polished -and frankly, unrealistic-.

And by the way, she has spent lots of time naked in front of random people since she was a kid herself, so nobody should be surprised she feels this free. I actually feel kind of jealous. And I don't even need to actually like the pictures myself.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Who cares? Britney's life isn't American Idol. The public doesn't get to vote on what they think she should do with her life. That's what the conservatorship was. 

100% agree with you. She can and should do whatever she likes - but people also have a right to their opinion on something she posts publicly without fearing they’ll be attacked :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

Just like Madonna,miley,gaga and many others on Instagram.. it's Britney ***** she can do whatever she wants

Show me a post they’ve done that looks like this. Madonnas are always properly shot as are the others. This is just a mess that’s been poorly smoothed out. It’s tacky

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

As someone with ***** I am confused by her left **** in picture number 3 lol. Maybe it’s just bc she’s in motion that makes the shape & angle look weird? Whatever, she looks gorgeous and free. Makes me want to go roll around naked on a beach, especially if I looked like her. 

I think ˢᵘʳᵍᵉʳʸ

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block