Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

23 minutes ago, Missfit said:

Get ready to come for me minions here's how it is she's the queen of Pop legendary goddess and she just shot her image all to hell again and you all can't handle the rest you praise every fart that's let I still love adore her always will

She is a QUEEN!!! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: Anything she does is art, she can sh** in my mouth and we will celebrate this victory! Ten years from now, historians will be studying her naked era, know THAT!!! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 2

Besides the fact that she looks gorgeous, what I’m truly fascinated by is her ability to still ignite controversy and conversations many years later. Even now that she’s a woman and can do whatever she wants. She can still make people mad and root for her, protect her or criticize her. 

She really is a true artist deep within her soul. Because she can invoke emotions just like how an art-piece would.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block