Britney reportedly writing tell-all book in landmark $15 million deal

I seen that. 

However the article has 0 sources?!

Says Britney's team declined to comment and the publishers didn't get back to them. 

I did see her doing a book, over an interview.

However her tagging Oprah in that IG post 'joking' about an interview... has kinda threw me.

I'll back whatever she decides to do though

britney spears kiss GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

She deserves more than $15 million for it. 

You don't know though 15M can just be the base price for it then there is definitely royalties as publishers damn well know this book will be sold like hot cakes so I am sure royalty money will make a cut for rest of her life along that I believe only Obamas got more than this I haven't read the article just yet though PageSix editor is a certified Britney fan most of his information has been true at least recently I won't be shocked if this turns into reality. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block