Britney reportedly writing tell-all book in landmark $15 million deal

7 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

“I’m writing a book about a girl who was ******** yet her ghost gets stuck in limbo because of trauma and pain and she doesn’t know how to cross over to the world she uses to know” ✍️ She’ isn’t playing around 

This makes me wonder if, potentially, the memoir will be like Jim Carrey's and be more of an allegory. I hope not. I want a full-on memoir. I still have to finish Mariah's.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Britney Spears - How Was I Supposed to Know

This is a fantastic title.  It's instantly recognizable, reminding people of the little girl we all fell in love with, yet it hints at the darker story waiting to be told if people pick up the book.  

That and a stripped back, natural pose grown-up brunette-haired Britney on the cover.  Instant classic.

spacer.png

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block