If Britney ever performs at the Superbowl, I am worried Beyoncè and Jay-Z will sabotage her show.

Well considering shakira is RocNation. 

Last time I checked more people like the two biggest latin cultures and shakira became a meme and a gif 

The meme was the same outfit her character from zootopia wore and the tongue thing which is part of her culture became a gif. 

I don't recall jlo getting any of that but moms saying too provocative for family hour. 

• Love 1

I think the Super Bowl wants to have it like their old Halftime shows where they have a group of artists with a theme, instead of one artist.

This has nothing to do with Beyonce and Jay Z hating on Britney lol

I would love Britney to join a early 2000's pop stars performance, then eventually do her own show once she releases an album and she gains confidence as a performer again.

• Love 6

I respect your worries but I don’t think they would pull something like that. I also don’t think Jay Z has that much influence in the Superbowl performances to full on sabotage someone, at most he would try to convince higher ups to have another performer sharing the stage, but Britney does have a stronger catalogue than JLo so it's even sillier for him to ever suggest Britney can't pack a Superbowl halftime by herself with her hits, and I suspect Britney would wanna bring on her own guest anyways, like she said a few years ago. So I don’t think we need to worry, he could also try to persuade Britney into not doing certain scenes but he does not have any final say (far from that). There were strong rumours that he was strongly against JLo having the “Let’s Get Loud” kids inside cages scene which was JLo’s way of making a statement as a Latina about the border situation with kids being taken away from their parents and JLo put her foot down and had it her way and Jay Z had to stay pressed and accept it, apparently they bumped heads a lot about that scene lol. Lastly, only rotten human beings would try to sabotage Britney, who has just come off of a very delicate situation and I don’t see Bey and Jay as rotten.

I 100% agree that JLo would, not only give Bey a run for her money, but also outdo her, but at the same time I think that Jay Z just wanted to bring Shakira on board because she’s a client of Roc Nation.

Britney will be good.:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 4

Britney is one of the most unproblematic popstars to ever exist. I don't know much about Jay-Z, but I highly doubt he'd be interested in sabotaging the performance of a legendary woman who has been through so much. Besides, a Superbowl performance by Britney Spears is not going to make people stop listening to Beyoncé, like what? They're both popstars, but their music and appeal are completely different IMO.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block