If Britney ever performs at the Superbowl, I am worried Beyoncè and Jay-Z will sabotage her show.

15 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Jay-Z has a huge input in the Halftime show with ownership of the NFL.

He sabotaged JLO back in 2020. JLO was supposed to do it by herself and then they brought on Shakira. JLO literally would have killed it by herself and given Beyoncè's Halftime show a run for its money.

If Britney ever does the show, I am scared Jay-Z will do the same thing to Britney. I wouldn't put it past them to do something shady because if Britney pulled off the Superbowl it would give her the 2007 comeback she never achieved and she would be competition again. 

Even Britney's old (not sure if it was ever updated) Tidal profile was very shady.

I know Beyoncè has respect for Britney to some extent, but Britney has the chance to have the biggest Halftime shows ever out of any present or past presenter.

Britney Spears Smile GIF

• Love 1

@rennen @SlayOut @Midnight this thread is 1 star as it should be :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:  Also JLO being a better performer than BEYONCÉ? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: Is this the multi verse or some alternative reality or something … like she’s S exxy and likeable but- 

this post hurt my knees :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:  Why so much hate for a successful black entertainer around here who has only shown britney respect both publicly and what I can assume is private, based on how highly britney speaks of her and the additional birthday wishes and Ivey park gifts upon Britney’s freedom.

Beyoncé is legit one of the best entertainers of all time as is Britney. These threads are so distasteful. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Freakshowstan02 said:

When did Gaga shade Britney 😶?

Really almost every concert from the monster ball to halfway through born this way.  She would say she’s not like blonde lip-synching pop stars that came before her. And she would always comment on how she found it gross that blonde female pop stars were lipsynching and that she thought it was a scam on the part of the pop star.   She obviously was referring to Britney. Who else would she be talking about? Jessica Simpson? 🤡 she was vague enough to where she technically wouldn’t have to be talking about Britney but… come on.  Gaga also would come for every pop star in different ways, until she came for Madonna and Madonna took her out.  Then Gaga changed her whole personality and never attacked her fellow artists again. 

1 hour ago, Rik said:

@rennen @SlayOut @Midnight this thread is 1 star as it should be :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:  Also JLO being a better performer than BEYONCÉ? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: Is this the multi verse or some alternative reality or something … like she’s S exxy and likeable but- 

this post hurt my knees :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:  Why so much hate for a successful black entertainer around here who has only shown britney respect both publicly and what I can assume is private, based on how highly britney speaks of her and the additional birthday wishes and Ivey park gifts upon Britney’s freedom.

Beyoncé is legit one of the best entertainers of all time as is Britney. These threads are so distasteful. 

Those people are just sitting listening 😂

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Really almost every concert from the monster ball to halfway through born this way.  She would say she’s not like blonde lip-synching pop stars that came before her. And she would always comment on how she found it gross that blonde female pop stars were lipsynching and that she thought it was a scam on the part of the pop star.   She obviously was referring to Britney. Who else would she be talking about? Jessica Simpson? 🤡 she was vague enough to where she technically wouldn’t have to be talking about Britney but… come on.  Gaga also would come for every pop star in different ways, until she came for Madonna and Madonna took her out.  Then Gaga changed her whole personality and never attacked her fellow artists again. 

Yw and then mtv decided that she out of all ppl would present the MJ vanguard award to Britney..  

I will never understand women who attack other women especially in the music industry. And the funny thing is that lady gaga said that Britney was the one who inspired her to do pop music.. 

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 2
16 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Jay-Z has a huge input in the Halftime show with ownership of the NFL.

He sabotaged JLO back in 2020. JLO was supposed to do it by herself and then they brought on Shakira. JLO literally would have killed it by herself and given Beyoncè's Halftime show a run for its money.

If Britney ever does the show, I am scared Jay-Z will do the same thing to Britney. I wouldn't put it past them to do something shady because if Britney pulled off the Superbowl it would give her the 2007 comeback she never achieved and she would be competition again. 

Even Britney's old (not sure if it was ever updated) Tidal profile was very shady.

I know Beyoncè has respect for Britney to some extent, but Britney has the chance to have the biggest Halftime shows ever out of any present or past presenter.

My god, the mental gymnastics you've put yourself through to arrive at this fantasy.

Stressed Jenifer Lewis GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 6
4 hours ago, brightchildremix said:

Well, JLo doesn't have enough hits to fill the whole halftime show:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Waiting for tonight

if you had my love

love don’t cost a thing

on the floor

aint it funny

dance again 

let’s get loud 

im real 

jenny from the block 

booty

All I have

dinero

control myself w/ ll cool j

get right 

I’m gonna be alright 

some of the these charted better than Slave or WB and y’all consider those hits

stop acting like this woman doesn’t have impact. Otherwise she wouldn’t have done the super bowl in the first place  

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Rik said:

I would love to give a thoughtful response and offer a criticism of some members of the B Army, but I would hate to derail this thread and be accused of being a reverse racist or some other ridiculous label these anti-Beyoncé people might use. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:
But yes, I agree with everything you said! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Waiting for tonight

if you had my love

love don’t cost a thing

on the floor

aint it funny

dance again 

let’s get loud 

im real 

jenny from the block 

booty

All I have

dinero

control myself w/ ll cool j

get right 

I’m gonna be alright 

some of the these charted better than Slave or WB and y’all consider those hits

stop acting like this woman doesn’t have impact. Otherwise she wouldn’t have done the super bowl in the first place  

Okay, I wasn’t gonna jump in but I have to set this clear. Not that these aren’t hits but:

JLo isn’t a real artist. It’s why she sound horrible without autotune. Jennifer is an industry plant, Tommy was mad at Mariah and molded Jennifer into the JLo we know today just to spite Mariah. *This is one of the main reasons Mariah hates JLo. JLo sold out another woman (Mariah) for a spot in the industry.

The original vocals used for JLo songs was Ashanti because Jennifer can’t sing (clearly) and to this day a lot of songs have Ashanti vocals. And Tommy gave JLo the firecracker beat which was originally Mariah’s (again just to spite Mariah)

I’m saying this to point out that, yes, JLo has “hits” but that’s because they give her songs they know are gonna pop because she’s a plant. She doesn’t make any real creative decisions in her music except for certain concepts. She has much my creative controls in movies and non music art. But the Music JLo we know was a plant manufactured by Tommy Mottola in the ‘90’s.

Literally JLo is a product of Mariah Carey’s divorce 🤣😭

• Love 2

First. Britney will never perform the half time show. Too much exposure, I don’t think she could handle it solo. 

Second. Some of y’all have Beyoncé on this high pedestal like she’s God or something. I doubt she would care, she loves Britney and this isn’t high school. 

1 hour ago, Freakshowstan02 said:

Yw and then mtv decided that she out of all ppl would present the MJ vanguard award to Britney..  

I will never understand women who attack other women especially in the music industry. And the funny thing is that lady gaga said that Britney was the one who inspired her to do pop music.. 

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

And it’s annoying because Gaga tried to force Britney to kiss her on stage unscripted. Good thing Britney was like nah.  Gaga was definitely extremely shady and rude to everyone, but when Madonna called her out suddenly Gaga is the victim.  She was really abusive then claims to be the victim. 

kinda like her fans :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Rik said:

THAT VIDEO, jahahahgagagagashsjajbajdbjabdjbdbjahdjadjhajhdj :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Let's clear this up. Shakira made that Superbowl halftime the ICONIC performance it turned out to be, nobody would even remember if JLo had done it all on her own. They knew they were making the right choice.

3 hours ago, Rik said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block