If Britney ever performs at the Superbowl, I am worried Beyoncè and Jay-Z will sabotage her show.

No, and Bey is one of the best perofmers around here now even I don't enjoy her personality much but leave her alone man! Also if Shakira didn't perform with JLo it would not have been iconic shak is a global superstar every person knows her name can name couple of her songs she's the definition of iconic also stop being pressed at Beyonce always everyone and start acting like grown adults. 

55 minutes ago, Midnight said:

THAT VIDEO, jahahahgagagagashsjajbajdbjabdjbdbjahdjadjhajhdj :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Let's clear this up. Shakira made that Superbowl halftime the ICONIC performance it turned out to be, nobody would even remember if JLo had done it all on her own. They knew they were making the right choice.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

LOL

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I would love to give a thoughtful response and offer a criticism of some members of the B Army, but I would hate to derail this thread and be accused of being a reverse racist or some other ridiculous label these anti-Beyoncé people might use. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:
But yes, I agree with everything you said! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Love u bb x

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Kletus said:

And it’s annoying because Gaga tried to force Britney to kiss her on stage unscripted. Good thing Britney was like nah.  Gaga was definitely extremely shady and rude to everyone, but when Madonna called her out suddenly Gaga is the victim.  She was really abusive then claims to be the victim. 

kinda like her fans :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Omg i remember that lol. Oh I didn’t know about all of this. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I’m not a fan of her but I like some of her songs tho 😊

19 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Waiting for tonight

if you had my love

love don’t cost a thing

on the floor

aint it funny

dance again 

let’s get loud 

im real 

jenny from the block 

booty

All I have

dinero

control myself w/ ll cool j

get right 

I’m gonna be alright 

some of the these charted better than Slave or WB and y’all consider those hits

stop acting like this woman doesn’t have impact. Otherwise she wouldn’t have done the super bowl in the first place  

The GP know WB and Slave, who knows dance again, booty, control myself, I’m gonna be alright? Britney had radio ban back then, not like Jlo, who had Tommy Mozzarella bought her hits.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block