Nicki Minaj having Twitter meltdown because DWHAP doesn’t hit #1

gapeach704

Not her commenting that she got to #2 without s** visuals 😂 clearly a dig at Cardi meanwhile homegirl made her whole career twerking in bandage latex talking about sucking **** and getting her *** eaten. And her last album cover was just her in nipple tassels. :clownery_makeup_meme: 
she just can’t stomach the fact that she’s old news. She’s seeing the other side of the business which she benefitted from in 2011-2012 being the new one on the block making Kim out to be a bitter has been. Now you’re the real bitter has been. Embarrassing 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Not her commenting that she got to #2 without s** visuals 😂 clearly a dig at Cardi meanwhile homegirl made her whole career twerking in bandage latex talking about sucking **** and getting her *** eaten. And her last album cover was just her in nipple tassels. :clownery_makeup_meme: 
she just can’t stomach the fact that she’s old news. She’s seeing the other side of the business which she benefitted from in 2011-2012 being the new one on the block making Kim out to be a bitter has been. Now you’re the real bitter has been. Embarrassing 

THIS! ALLLLL of this!!

• Love 1

I mean I feel Billboard are always changing their rules so I'd probably have **** to say too 🤣. Not saying the rule change hurt her (or helped for that matter) but still.  And #2 is AMAZING!  I'd be f'n ecstatic esp since I've been out of the game for a little bit...

Also homegirl has a huge ego and has absolutely no respect for her fellow peers or those before her.  She's the least humble, publicly, person I've seen 😩

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

She used that for Anaconda and still don't touched #1 spot.:emma: She talked **** about the things that made her famous. She used her body for making money and sales, now she is almost 40 and men prefer the youngest woman.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

I mean I feel Billboard are always changing their rules so I'd probably have **** to say too 🤣. Not saying the rule change hurt her (or helped for that matter) but still.  And #2 is AMAZING!  I'd be f'n ecstatic esp since I've been out of the game for a little bit...

This change is for best, with the new rule BTS's fans can't spend all their money to make their fav group to go on the #1 without the song even being popular.

thats like the bengals saying they won...... nicki u dont have a grammy and had to hop on a rapists song to get a number one on the hot 100 and had to remix doja's song so you could ride her wave. youre nothing but a feature artist, whos only good verse was monster..... everything else is subpar and overrated bubblegum pop ****. if youre the queen, you wouldnt have to constantly call yourself that. Just like when you released an album called QUEEN just for it to peak at NUMBER two, this **** is pathetic and ur washed up. i wouldnt feel this angry if her and her husband werent harassing the girl who he ***ually assaulted. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block