Nicki Minaj having Twitter meltdown because DWHAP doesn’t hit #1

gapeach704

3 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Yet you bash Christina and other pop stars

No, I've actually defended Xtina from disrespectful children in here many times before. And I don't make hate THREADS. Negative comments are valid because we can't like everything and everybody, but creating hate threads is very toxic.

2 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

She’s not having a meltdown but it’s telling how you all are claiming it is. Why is that?!

If she was happy with her chart debut, she wouldn’t have made multiple tweets shouting that she’s #1 and explaining behind the scenes crap she’s alleging has blocked her. That’s a meltdown.

Did Beyoncé do this when her last few albums didn’t hit #1? No. Embarrassing 

Next caller.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

No, I've actually defended Xtina from disrespectful children in here many times before. And I don't make hate THREADS. Negative comments are valid because we can't like everything and everybody, but creating hate threads is very toxic.

Xtina deserves every ******* bad and roasting comment after this DISGUSTING thing that she did back in 2003:
8ae5d4c202e8e0cd28be432eb52c7cd0--post-b
She is nasty and trying to be shady too.

31 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:
:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: seeing this in writing makes me feel bad for her.

…but then I remember how mean she is so I don’t feel that bad

This is idiotic. She has a no. 1 album. Has had two top 10 albums. 2 no. 2 singles. And just had her 20th top 10. Sis doing better than our fave and lots others faves too. 

37 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:
:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: seeing this in writing makes me feel bad for her.

…but then I remember how mean she is so I don’t feel that bad

I love how she thanked her fans for getting the new song to #2, but completely ignores that all her freefalling singles in the past few years were in part due to her fans not supporting her singles past the 1st week of their release. The way that even her stans stop caring about her songs after 1 week says a lot. 

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 5

Absolutely karma. She has no remorse working with pdfile, homophobic, rap*** and narcissists. She used to be in my music bubble, but with that kind of attitude and behaviour she will keep losing audience and appeal.

She should ready those diss tracks against Cardi or anyone she could bully, and play again as a victim. Rinse and repeat. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

If she was happy with her chart debut, she wouldn’t have made multiple tweets shouting that she’s #1 and explaining behind the scenes crap she’s alleging has blocked her. That’s a meltdown.

Did Beyoncé do this when her last few albums didn’t hit #1? No. Embarrassing 

Next caller.

Still not a meltdown sis. But you in your feelings about it is one.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block