Who Should Perform at the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

On 2/14/2022 at 3:21 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney would be nice but she has to be mentally and physically ready for it. The Super Bowl is obviously the most massive event in the U.S. each year and we all know that Britney does not do well with that kind of public display and attention anymore. If we’re going to get something along the lines of a 2016ney BBMA or VMA 2.0 (poor lip syncing, tacky leotards, stiff dancing, poor cohesion, etc.), she can honestly keep it and save herself from the general public lashings. I don’t think the Super Bowl would even approve it because of how rigid the committee planning is.

Remember, not everyone is fond of sugary pop music with a large gay following, especially these days when the pop music industry has become a joke. Their best bet is to continue to go in the direction of hip-hop (let the Republicans and Kim Petras-gays fume) or just simply give it to someone who is killing the game right now with enough hits. First person that comes to mind is Adele. In fact, I’m pretty sure she was a contender but they decided to go with the Dr. Dre and co. to honor the fact that the Super Bowl was taking place in West Coast LA.

Adele? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I actually would love to see more hip hop mixed with maybe Ari this time? I really loved this year super bowl and even Shak and JLO one absolutely breathtaking! Madge did it in her 50s who knows brit brit will also do later on with someone? Never say never.

I am actually fine with her never headlining the Super Bowl... It's obviously a huge pressure for the artist and I don't think she is ready for it... Let's be real, she (understandably and sadly) is past her prime and will never be back to the level she was 17 years ago and the general public would expect that from her...  And I also think the GP will shred her to pieces no matter how she performs... If she does decide to do it one day, she better make sure is brings her A game with huuuge production.... no room for mediocrity...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block