Who Should Perform at the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

It's in my deepest fantasy to have Britney perform AT HER BEST condition again. But that would only be up to a fantasy. Mama needs to enjoy life, be married again, have babies, and be genuinely happy --- that is expensive. She doesn't need to work and please/entertain people. She did that al her life. The world does not deserve her. She deserves the genuine world.

But imagine a Peak Mama Britney slaying your faves on next year's Superbowl 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥spacer.png

On 2/17/2022 at 12:36 AM, bas che said:

I can only think of two names; Rihanna and Drake, perhaps even together to bring in the numbers. 

Taylor Swift could work too since she’s massive. Dua Lipa or ariana a few years down the line if they maintain their titles as a pop princess. 

Idk why y'all think Rihanna can do it? Rih already rejected it 3 times and she wouldn't bring anything special to make a good performance. All she has is the hits. 

Imagine a Super Bowl with miley as the main act and special guest Selena and Demi…. Not a big fan of Demi anymore… but that would have me doing the caterpillar all over my living room floor :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

I think Taylor would crush it. I’m actually surprised that she hasn’t done it, being that she is the music industry :gunney:

but also would love to see Ciara! I think everyone forgets how great of a show she could put on. Maybe with some Keyshia cole, some Ashanti. Let’s give it up for the 2000s r&b queens. Wtf :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Britney is still not ready I think maybe 2024-2025 plus even is she was ready she probably  still doesn’t want too it’s a helluva lotta stress and a lot of planning and work goes into it so not yet for Britney but hopefully soon 

I disagree with OP I think Taylor Swift specifically but also Ariana Grande both could very easily put on an amazing show, becasue they both have a catalogue of hits. That being said Taylor Swift kind of left her popstar era in the precovid world and it doesn’t look like she’s gonna be doing those type of big blowout stadium performances anymore but it would be nice to see her bring that era back one more time for the soup bowl 

Ariana Grande is more likely to me simply because her evil manager Scooter has been pushing her to do a lot of cash grab-y stuff in the past year like the voice, rem beauty, etc to make up for her not being able to tour because of COVID so i can see her kind of being pushed into it 

I think if Justin Bieber could get his act together he could potentially put on an interesting show but idk it’s Justin lol…

Also i think Nicki Minaj could easily pull of the Súper bowl shes already done it once and she had a solid catalogue of hits now and she can also team up with other female rappers like Meg the Stallion cardi (in a fantasy world) etc to make  a female rap tribute 

also I think some newcomers who have had amazing debut eras like Dua Lipa and Doja Cat would be fantastic, especially Doja she is amazing at creating concepts for performances and stuff I think she could KILL IT

On 2/16/2022 at 4:36 PM, bas che said:

I can only think of two names; Rihanna and Drake, perhaps even together to bring in the numbers. 

Taylor Swift could work too since she’s massive. Dua Lipa or ariana a few years down the line if they maintain their titles as a pop princess. 

Ooh I didn’t think about Drake. Rih’s made it clear it’s not gonna happen so she’s out. But Drake is still massive so I can honestly see him doing it either solo with some guests or possibly teaming up with Kanye and or even Nicki for “Monster”. I don’t like the mans that much but I cannot deny he has hits  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block