Who Should Perform at the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney would be nice but she has to be mentally and physically ready for it. The Super Bowl is obviously the most massive event in the U.S. each year and we all know that Britney does not do well with that kind of public display and attention anymore. If we’re going to get something along the lines of a 2016ney BBMA or VMA 2.0 (poor lip syncing, tacky leotards, stiff dancing, poor cohesion, etc.), she can honestly keep it and save herself from the general public lashings.

That's true. People expect Britney to be as amazing as she was in early 2000s when it comes to dancing and stage presence etc. People want her to have a huge comeback and it means they expect her to be great again. People expected Britney to be amazing during VMAs 2007 after her public breakdown and controversy, it was her comeback to performing and look what happened :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Huge disappointment and even more hate on her :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She was great in her early 20s, now she's in her early 40s. I have no idea how it feels to be in 40s so I don't know how people can feel physically but a lot of people say it's not really possible for her to be as good as she used to be with her dancing skills. 

But the other thing, she had reasons to be a weak performer during conservatorship - meds, alleged drugging, IUD inside her, forcing etc. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Many of us want Britney to be ''great'' again, we all have some hopes in the back of our heads but that only puts us in danger of a huge disappointment :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney would be nice but she has to be mentally and physically ready for it. The Super Bowl is obviously the most massive event in the U.S. each year and we all know that Britney does not do well with that kind of public display and attention anymore. If we’re going to get something along the lines of a 2016ney BBMA or VMA 2.0 (poor lip syncing, tacky leotards, stiff dancing, poor cohesion, etc.), she can honestly keep it and save herself from the general public lashings.

Remember, not everyone is fond of sugary pop music with a large gay following, especially these days when the pop music industry has become a joke. Their best bet is to continue to go in the direction of hip-hop (let the Republicans and Kim Petras-gays fume) or just simply give it to someone who is killing the game right now with enough hits. First person that comes to mind is Adele. In fact, I’m pretty sure she was a contender but they decided to go with the Dr. Dre and co. to honor the fact that the Super Bowl was taking place in West Coast LA.

It is supposed to be fun. Adele mainly sings slow tempo songs. Can't even imagine her there

• Love 2
  • Like 1

dont get me wrong I would love to see her come back and what better way to do it than on one of the biggest stages in the world but I dont think britney is or ever will be ready for that. who knows maybe a few years down the line if she wanted to and was willing to commit 110% but I just dont see it happening anytime soon

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, mythology said:

No because our fave hasnt had a decent performance since the ITZ era.  A Superbowl performance could potentially kill her career tbh:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This would be true under the C ship conditions, where she did not want to perform. BUT now things are different... 

I am sure that if she decides to do it, SHE WOULD SLAY!

bOmkqu.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

The only artist that could please the gays and the general public is Rihanna. I don't think she will do it next year. 

As I said in another post, I would love a rock headline or another rap/hip hop.  The NFL should continue with multiple artists for the halftime. Maybe next year, Nicki, Drake, Ariana and Lil Wayne or just Nicki and Ariana to please the hating-rap gays. Drag Queen Singing GIF by Paramount+

As for Britney, I do believe without the conservatorship she will be a way better dancer than in the last few years. Could she do the Superbowl? I don't know, it is a lot of pressure for her. She will probably say no. 

On 2/14/2022 at 6:21 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney would be nice but she has to be mentally and physically ready for it. The Super Bowl is obviously the most massive event in the U.S. each year and we all know that Britney does not do well with that kind of public display and attention anymore. If we’re going to get something along the lines of a 2016ney BBMA or VMA 2.0 (poor lip syncing, tacky leotards, stiff dancing, poor cohesion, etc.), she can honestly keep it and save herself from the general public lashings. I don’t think the Super Bowl would even approve it because of how rigid the committee planning is.

Remember, not everyone is fond of sugary pop music with a large gay following, especially these days when the pop music industry has become a joke. Their best bet is to continue to go in the direction of hip-hop (let the Republicans and Kim Petras-gays fume) or just simply give it to someone who is killing the game right now with enough hits. First person that comes to mind is Adele. In fact, I’m pretty sure she was a contender but they decided to go with the Dr. Dre and co. to honor the fact that the Super Bowl was taking place in West Coast LA.

I don’t think I’ve ever disagreed more with a post on this site.

Britney has always been shy and may not handle attention/scrutiny well when it comes to her private life, but she’s strongest when she’s on stage.

The 2016 BBMA performance was her first live award show performance since 2007 and it was the most viewed of the night. Also, there was nothing stiff about VMA 2016. If she can deliver a performance like that (she can), it would be seen as a massive victory after the Free Britney movement.

People love music they know and Britney’s music is popular.

While Adele can sell circles around Britney at this point… who on earth would rather watch an Adele halftime show over Britney? Someone Like You and Hello in the middle of a football game? No thanks. I’ll take Toxic, Satisfaction, Touch of My Hand, Gimme More, POM, Baby, Slave, Work B, DYWCO, Oops, My Prerogative…

• Love 2
On 2/14/2022 at 6:21 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney would be nice but she has to be mentally and physically ready for it. The Super Bowl is obviously the most massive event in the U.S. each year and we all know that Britney does not do well with that kind of public display and attention anymore. If we’re going to get something along the lines of a 2016ney BBMA or VMA 2.0 (poor lip syncing, tacky leotards, stiff dancing, poor cohesion, etc.), she can honestly keep it and save herself from the general public lashings. I don’t think the Super Bowl would even approve it because of how rigid the committee planning is.

She was planning to sing in VMAs, team con ****ed up! Also britney will have to lipsync because all her songs are very difficult to sing live and she will bring a big show with her! She might open up with live version of work ***** but down the show she will lip sync with background vocals

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block