Question. Is Jamie Lynn's New Netflix Series "Sweet Magnolias" Even Good?

1 hour ago, ROL said:

Yes and I love it. I’m literally watching it right now.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m only on episode 2 of season 1 but its my new fave show since I finished Jane The Virgin:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I loved Jane The Virgin so much ughh. And I lived for the Britney scenes. I recommend Jane The Virgin to anyone on exhale tbh I think y’all will love it.

I have watched the first season of Jane the Virgin loved it and the Britney episode was great. I think I'll start watching that this weekend! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, BigDadyy said:

Watch Yellowjackets, Euphoria, The woman in the house on the street across from the girl on the window, The Gilded Age to name a few which are far more better than that dense cabbage of a show!

Euphoria is amazing I'm all caught up. Can't wait for the next episode! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

The Girl in the Window was a great miniseries.  I literally binge watched the whole series the day it was released on Netflix, so good :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1

I in the backg watched the first 3 and a half episodes of S2 whilst I was WFH today and she is nowhere to be seen????! Last year it was announced she was to be a series regular? Granted I haven't watched all ten episodes yet but ...

No mention of her, no scenes of her, she's not even in the catch up of series 1 at all.

Have netflix minimised and tried to downplay her role?

This show isn't good enough for me to watch during my own time so I'll resume Monday and update you then . Lol.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I in the backg watched the first 3 and a half episodes of S2 whilst I was WFH today and she is nowhere to be seen????! Last year it was announced she was to be a series regular? Granted I haven't watched all ten episodes yet but ...

No mention of her, no scenes of her, she's not even in the catch up of series 1 at all.

This show isn't good enough for me to watch during my own time so I'll resume Monday and update you then . Lol.

Thank you for the updating those of us who are curious but don't want to watch. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

i've watched parts with my friend who likes it, but honestly it comes off as cringey. I mean I usually like a few cringey shows, like full house, but I guess I didn't mind it because I always thought full house was funny. But this show, iono something about it just turns me off. It reminds me of what bored stay at home moms would watch withe their friends to gather everyone for some stupid pyramid scheme job lol. It kinda feels like a soap oprah, but at least with a soap oprah you have drama. iono what demographic they are trying to reach

• Love 1
8 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Lol update us on Monday please. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
On 2/3/2022 at 2:50 PM, now.watch.me said:

I watched season 1 and it was ok.

I won't watch season 2.

But my mother started watching the show for the first time some days ago and when I told her that was Juno Lou she said she looked awful (and other things about how her face looks, but I'll keep it classy).

I would't say she looked awful, but they need to give her a new hair style. she and Britney have big foreheads so they should give her bangs or just part it the side. butt parts only look well on people who have cowlicks

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block