Question. Is Jamie Lynn's New Netflix Series "Sweet Magnolias" Even Good?

3 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Okay don't come for me, lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Just curious. I'm almost done with Younger and wanna binge watch another show today.. is it good.. 

Has anyone watched? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

jamie lynn spears cma awards GIF by The 52nd Annual CMA Awards

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZhNBY5ONj4/?utm_medium=copy_link

The guardian newspaper (they don't allow hotlinking) wrote about s1 that Chris Klein was struggling with an accent and Jamie Lynn was struggling to act. 

What's more weird is in the book she basically said she didn't even audition for it, "someone" (any guesses who?) Told her about it and to fly out the next day for shooting. That sounds like someone else dropped out last min.

• Haha 5

Yes and I love it. I’m literally watching it right now.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m only on episode 2 of season 1 but its my new fave show since I finished Jane The Virgin:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I loved Jane The Virgin so much ughh. And I lived for the Britney scenes. I recommend Jane The Virgin to anyone on exhale tbh I think y’all will love it.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The guardian newspaper (they don't allow hotlinking) wrote about s1 that Chris Klein was struggling with an accent and Jamie Lynn was struggling to act. 

What's more weird is in the book she basically said she didn't even audition for it, "someone" (any guesses who?) Told her about it and to fly out the next day for shooting. That sounds like someone else dropped out last min.

Wait. 

She didn't even audition yet she has the audacity to consider herself an actress. 

Britney was right. She does get everything handed to her. 

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 5
29 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

15 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Wait. 

She didn't even audition yet she has the audacity to consider herself an actress. 

Britney was right. She does get everything handed to her. 

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

So she did have to read but it's fair to say all her connections are from being brit's little sister. 

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, ROL said:

Yes and I love it. I’m literally watching it right now.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m only on episode 2 of season 1 but its my new fave show since I finished Jane The Virgin:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I loved Jane The Virgin so much ughh. And I lived for the Britney scenes. I recommend Jane The Virgin to anyone on exhale tbh I think y’all will love it.

I LOOOVE Jane The Virgin! It has so many great elements. The modernized-telenovela vibes.  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 
You might like Gentefied although it's almost nothing like Jane The Virgin, it's similar in being a hispanic cultured show on netflix. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: edited to say omg i must have skimmed your comment cause i just saw the brit mention and gurrrl i had forgotten all about her appearance!!!!! gonna go rewatch her scenes on youtube. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

23 minutes ago, BigDadyy said:

The woman in the house on the street across from the girl on the window

oh lord if you watch this one keep in mind it's a dark comedy. I didn't realize until after and had so many wtf moments while watching it lmao midway thru the last episode I wanted to walk out my house and never come back. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

also i love how ya'll aren't even trying to find a similar show to suggest, you're just like watch wwe.:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

I LOOOVE Jane The Virgin! It has so many great elements. The modernized-telenovela vibes.  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 
You might like Gentefied although it's almost nothing like Jane The Virgin, it's similar in being a hispanic cultured show on netflix. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

oh lord if you watch this one keep in mind it's a dark comedy. I didn't realize until after and had so many wtf moments while watching it lmao midway thru the last episode I wanted to walk out my house and never come back. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

also i love how ya'll aren't even trying to find a similar show to suggest, you're just like watch wwe.:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

It's a parody. Gets sillier with every episode. Loved it! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block