Katy Perry getting heat for liking and following Joe Rogan

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Trump lies:

first off  a lot of things I noticed first were them splicing up video footage and taking things he said out of context or pretending he said something that he didnt. I didnt  care because I dont like him but I did notice it. First time I noticed was when he was talking about immigration during the campain. He said in his speach that the boarders shouldnt be completly open and that criminals can easily come over. The media spun it as him saying that all illegals and all South Americans that come over are criminals. 

Then after Charlottesville they said that he was praising ****s and that they were "very fine people". Again, if you look at the full interview thats not true. He said that there were some good people in the crowd (there were totally normal protesters there for the most part and then a group of right wingers joined and caused trouble) he was talking about them. He then condoemed what they did and to this day the press acts like he never did.  He literally said “We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America.”  but the media cut it out.  After the "fine people" commet he also said: “I’m not talking about the neo-****s and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.” but that was also ignored. 

Saying that he was transphobic and that he banned trans people from the military. In reality "Trump’s Executive Order does not ban transgender Americans from serving openly in the military, only those currently undergoing medical intervention for gender dysphoria. This is in line with almost all existing military policy regarding personnel who require prolonged, regular medical care, including diabetics. The policy is also in line with existing rules on enlistees currently undergoing mental health treatment, or who have experienced mental health problems in the past. Until May 2019, the World Health Organization listed Gender Identity Disorder as a mental illness. The ban on transgender in the military remained in effect for nearly all eight years of the Obama presidency. In June 2016, Obama lifted the ban just ahead of the 2016 election.

By the way he reversed it because the military generals advised him to.

Calling him anti LGBTQ+. He was the first president to openly be pro gay marriage during the campaign. He also hired gay man as the first openly gay cabinet member. He held this up on stage during a Trump ralley and got cheers and applause.

donald-trump-flag-x750.jpg?fit=750,563&s

The media said that he was to blame for Jan 6th eventhough he told people to go home and never told them to be violent. Meanwhile Democrats have been calling for violence for years, defended the burning down of cities and businesses by Antifa. 

Till this day the media claims that he has never said anything to condone racism. Even Biden says it but yet there is literally a Youtube compilation of him doing it.

The whole Steele Dossier was a blatant lie.

Saying that he told people to take fishtank cleaner is a lie. Hydroxychloroquine is human medication and in the beginning research for it against Covid in early stages was promising but after the media said that he encouraged people to buy fishtank cleaner it was basically shut down. Same thing as calling Ivermectin (a nobel price winning medication for humans) Horse dewormer.

The entire media bad mouthed the vaccine when it first came out calling it the "Tump vaccine" and saying that they would never take it (including Biden and Harrs) and then when Biden was elected all of a sudden they are not only pro vaccine but pro forcing people to get vaccinated.  With the same vaccine they bad mouthed a year earlier.

There were a lot of things but these are the things that stuck with me the most and were the most blatant.

Biden corruption:

Honestly Im lazy but these are the main 2 things for me. 

His sons work at Burisma should be illegal and covering up "laptopgate" and banning it from social media before the election should have been to.

His son sharing a bank account with his dad while getting money from Russian and China should be illegal

This is an interesting read: https://universogesara.com/bidens-family-burisma-and-corruption/

Thank you for taking the time to write this.  I wrote a longer comment but the page refreshed because of ads and I lost it all.

You’ve done a great job here, this is what’s constantly in my head when people are clueless but it’s so much that I don’t even know where to begin so I check out because it’s too exhausting and usually leads nowhere unfortunately. 

Hopefully some people will read what you’ve put together here and be able to identify it better, because it’s happening right now.

• Like 2
On 2/2/2022 at 5:04 PM, Bunkywoo said:

I am vaccinated yet I have friends and family who choose not to be. I am not out to hate or disagree. Its a choice . Thats a fact. Lets stop fighting. I live in NY . Friends who are nurses saw so much death and helped so many people survive . These front line workers risked their own lives and decided not to get vaccinated. They had no vaccine in the beginning and they saved many. Yet they still Masked up, now are tested , and continue to save lives. Many lost their jobs. Thats insane. I get both sides. Yet we are never going to see eye to eye. I do not blame them. I got boosted and many I know who are boosted got covid . Some bad . I am for personal choice . You should not be fired for not being ok with a vaccine that has had side effects and has not been studied enough. Yet I did myself choose to be vaccinated. I had covid bad and never wanted it again. Yet seeing people getting it while being boosted is disheartening. It makes me think.. its all pointless. I also was safe. Yet still got covid. Are these vaccines really working . They tell us BS every other day . 

let me just correct you on something... its a SELFISH choice to NOT be vaccinated.

Vaccination is a society pact.

the vaccine doesnt make you unreachable to covid, it makes you pass 'well' thru it in case u get infected. i mean, the number of infected people rose (with this new omecron variant) but the DEATHS are very low comparing to the beggining of the pandemic when we didnt have vaccines. its simple math.

go study more, please. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

12 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Thank you for taking the time to write this.  I wrote a longer comment but the page refreshed because of ads and I lost it all.

You’ve done a great job here, this is what’s constantly in my head when people are clueless but it’s so much that I don’t even know where to begin so I check out because it’s too exhausting and usually leads nowhere unfortunately. 

Hopefully some people will read what you’ve put together here and be able to identify it better, because it’s happening right now.

omg thats so annoying. it has happened to me several times and it always happens when you write a lot.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Glad at least 1 person read it. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

15 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

let me just correct you on something... its a SELFISH choice to NOT be vaccinated.

the vaccine doesnt make you unreachable to covid, it makes you pass 'well' thru it in case u get infected. i mean, the number of infected people rose (with this new omecron variant) but the DEATHS are very low comparing to the beggining of the pandemic when we didnt have vaccines. its simple math.

the deaths were super low before too. It was 0.08%. Thats not a lot it just seemed a lot becuase so many people got it. The US has 300 Million people and so far in 2 years less than a million people died.  Despite them admitting to jacking up the numbers by adding people that died with Covid instead of just FROM Covid. So if you died in a car crash but had Covid you got counted as a Covid death. 

Telling young people that they HAVE to put a medicine in their body with ZERO long term studies can work once but if you tell them they need 3,4,5 or 6 shots with zero long term research then things start getting murky. If you are young and healthy and have a 0.04% chance of dying of Covid and you had a bad reaction to the vaccine the first time why would you go get the booster? You are not in a risk category and you can still catch and spread it.  I had a bad reaction to my second shot so Im not getting the booster. I dont see the point. I am young and healthy and I didnt even notice that I had Covid when I got it at the very beginning of the pandemic. And that was a much wose strain than Omicron. 

Since when do societies sacrifice the young for the old? Do you realize how many times we have been told that something is safe by the medical community that turned out to be very unsafe? ffs Doctors used to advertise cigarettes. Birth control pills had a huge scandal not too long ago too. They only admit they were wrong once there is absolutley no way they can deny it.  I was ok with 2shots but thats it. Im not putting something in my body every 6 months that has harmed me, many other people and without long tearm studies. If you are fine with it then thats fine. But dont delude yourself into thinking that you are a better person because of it. 2021 was deadlier than 2020 even with all the vaccines. Countries with 90% vaccination rate had to go into another lockdown while poor countries that have very little vaccines didnt have major issues. Probably because they dont have that many old obese people. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

I am current on covid. No worries. All good to disagree. No worries I follow covid news

I also am not able to speak for the people who choose not to be vaccinated. We all have friends and family who are not into the idea of being vaccinated.  We disagree on many topics. Yet they still are good people who just disagree.  We just believe and think differently.  I believe in science as well. I do not believe in getting angry at someone else’s vaccine status though. I can disagree yet I am not going to argue with others.  Many unfortunately do not agree with it . Yet thats life. 

Fighting over someone having a different opinion just is pointless. Sorry you can disagree as we all can. Thats a choice . Attacking each other for different beliefs is nonsense.  Sorry the bickering needs to stop. Is it helping matters? Nah its hot air!! Yes covid is awful. Yes its real. Yes I myself made the choice to be vaccinated. Yet many others chose not to be . Will I brand them with a covid scarlet letter “ C19 ” . No !!! Its pointless to fight . People need to calm down . Yes covid is part of our new world. So seems to be bickering . Will we talk civilized one day again or keep bickering? 

I wish the world was all rainbows and butterflies filling the clear blue sunny skies . Nah that would be boring . 

No need to get your feathers all ruffled up . Its ok to not agree with me. Breathe ! 

• Love 2