Katy Perry getting heat for liking and following Joe Rogan

Not some of y'all defending Joe when he's said very problematic things in the past - not just the vaccination comments but literally saying the full n-word on multiple occasions. :dead_falling_wig_dying: Do y'all condone racism now?

I don't necessarily fault Katy for Liking a post but I do wonder if she realized that it would cause a stir. Well maybe this is part of her Play residency/When I'm Gone promo strategy? :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Not some of y'all defending Joe when he's said very problematic things in the past - not just the vaccination comments but literally the n-word on multiple occasions. :dead_falling_wig_dying: Do y'all condone racism now?

I don't necessarily fault Katy for Liking a post but I do wonder if she realized that it would cause a stir. Well maybe this is part of her Play residency/When I'm Gone promo strategy? :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Yes! God forbid someone questions mass media and their intentions esp big pharma. It's not like they would push anything onto people just to profit off of them riiiiiiiiigh :fran_frog_meme_green:

• Love 3
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Not some of y'all defending Joe when he's said very problematic things in the past - not just the vaccination comments but literally the n-word on multiple occasions. :dead_falling_wig_dying: Do y'all condone racism now?

I differentiate between calling someone the Nword and quoting someone or repeating a song lyric. There is a huge difference. Also I was alive and an adult in a time where quoting someone and using the Nword wasnt an issue because it was understood that you are repeating someone elses words. People used to read books with the Nword in school. Out loud and it was understood that it wasnt because that kid is racist.  So 50 year old Joe quoting the Nword years ago isnt shocking or a sign or racism for me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I am vaccinated yet I have friends and family who choose not to be. I am not out to hate or disagree. Its a choice . Thats a fact. Lets stop fighting. I live in NY . Friends who are nurses saw so much death and helped so many people survive . These front line workers risked their own lives and decided not to get vaccinated. They had no vaccine in the beginning and they saved many. Yet they still Masked up, now are tested , and continue to save lives. Many lost their jobs. Thats insane. I get both sides. Yet we are never going to see eye to eye. I do not blame them. I got boosted and many I know who are boosted got covid . Some bad . I am for personal choice . You should not be fired for not being ok with a vaccine that has had side effects and has not been studied enough. Yet I did myself choose to be vaccinated. I had covid bad and never wanted it again. Yet seeing people getting it while being boosted is disheartening. It makes me think.. its all pointless. I also was safe. Yet still got covid. Are these vaccines really working . They tell us BS every other day . 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Bu-bu-but we are supporting the person who said the n-word! Damn n word...I don't even know what namaste even means anymore!

whats up with the moral relativism? It’s legitimately bad that he says the n word even if he says other things you agree with. Exhales understanding and justification of casual racism is actually ridiculous I’m sorry

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

whats up with the moral relativism? It’s legitimately bad that he says the n word even if he says other things you agree with. Exhales understanding and justification of casual racism is actually ridiculous I’m sorry

Yes lets shift the focus from exposing a global corruption and asking genuine questions about the biggest plaque of the century to **** someone said years ago.

Dude no one cares about the n word in here, it's about Rogan asking questions most people don't dare or can't ask. It's not even about the shot. It's about being unpersoned and humiliated. It's about holding the metaphorical gun to a person's head by threatening their livelihoods by big pharma and mass media.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Yes lets shift the focus from exposing a global corruption and asking genuine questions about the biggest plaque of the century to **** someone said years ago.

Dude no one cares about the n word in here, it's about Rogan asking questions most people don't dare or can't ask. It's not even about the shot. It's about being unpersoned and humiliated. It's about holding the metaphorical gun to a person's head by threatening their livelihoods by big pharma and mass media.

You can question big pharma and even capitalism for that matter, but you cannot forget that the very soil of these institutions is rooted in racism, which joe also expresses without question. Personally, I think science speaks for itself when it comes to vaccinations and it’s dangerous to provide a platform to someone who does dismiss identity politics. It’s embarrassing actually lmao

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

You can question big pharma and even capitalism for that matter, but you cannot forget that the very soil of these institutions is rooted in racism, which joe also expresses without question. Personally, I think science speaks for itself when it comes to vaccinations and it’s dangerous to provide a platform to someone who does dismiss identity politics. It’s embarrassing actually. 

People who do actually dismiss politics are the reason why this ****ed up civilization hasn't collapsed yet. But if you are all for obeying the ones who, trust me, don't give a **** about you and just want to profit off of you, you do you boo.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

People who do actually dismiss politics are the reason why this ****ed up civilization hasn't collapsed yet. But if you are all for obeying the ones who, trust me, don't give a **** about you and just want to profit off of you, you do you boo.

Hey boo, I consider myself an anarchist and dismiss the very root of political bipartisanship in that way too. I don’t care about populism in any form… however politics is the root of society. You need an organized way to distribute goods for the greater good, without harming others. Look into anarchy.

You can and should question big pharma. This is what MARXISM  is lol. free will without demanding people to give up their livelihood or calls for respect in the name of current issues. Want medicine for people? challenge your government system instead of a specific party line. 

Want big pharma and the health care system to stop stealing from you, question your government mandates and not vaccine makers who are trying to stop people from dying. 

I don’t believe in liberalism and think both the right and left have the same nasty goals rooted in capital. joe guises himself as apolitical and his right leaning and “independent” audience eat it up. Joe rogan is not a political scientist, an intellectual, or a scientist. He likely doesn’t even support grassroots or lobbyist groups questioning big pharma for anything beyond vaccine mandates. B

he is a persona. He’s not anything else

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Rik said:

Hey boo, I consider myself an anarchist and dismiss the very root of political bipartisanship in that way too. I don’t care about populism in any form… however politics is the root of society. You need an organized way to distribute goods for the greater good, without harming others. 

You can and should question big pharma. This is what MARXISM  is lol. free will without demanding people to give up their livelihood or calls for respect in the name of current issues. Want medicine for people? challenge your government system instead of a specific party line. 

Want big pharma and the health care system to stop stealing from you, question your government mandates and not vaccine makers who are trying to stop people from dying. 

I don’t believe in liberalism and think both the right and left have the same nasty goals rooted in capital. joe guises himself as apolitical and his right leaning and “independent” audience eat it up. Joe rogan is not a political scientist, an intellectual, or a scientist. he is a persona. 

I will not accept Marxism. I'm not moisting your leftist fantasies. I know what Marxism promotes because it was taught as a class here in Europe. **** Marxism and leftists who accepted its agenda

Challenging vaccine makers is EXACTLY what Joe Rogan has been doing! Who do you think makes the vaccines? BIG PHARMA! So thanks for proving how clueless you are.

Also, they are not trying to stop people from dying. They profit off every single person who dies of covid while being hospitalized and that's why there is a stop of preliminary treatment of covid. They (the people) can't get the treatment because it's in goverments interest you get hospitalized and if you die- even more cash for them.

I'm not arguing with you because talking to a wall of bricks would be more productive than that.

ps. you cannot be anarchist and accept Marxism at the same time. Jesus ******* christ, go outside and touch some grass. And read some textbooks.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

ps. you cannot be anarchist and accept Marxism at the same time. Jesus ******* christ, go outside and touch some grass. And read some textbooks.

I have a Masters degree in Political Economy and International Development and have spent years studying the very root of political conflict so don’t try it just because you listen to some joe Rogan podcast. I am also aware of who distributes the vaccination and just wanted to inform you of the series of research levels involved in that distribution process? So thank you. I hate big pharma, I don’t hate people doing research into vaccines 

20 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I'm not arguing with you because talking to a wall of bricks would be more productive than that.

You legitimately don’t even know what you’re talking about though? and as per usual your rudeness does nothing to surprise me. Go and come back when you feel better 

Just now, Rik said:

I have a Masters degree in Political Economy of International Development and have spent years studying the very root of political conflict so don’t try it just because you listen to some joe Rogan podcast. I am also aware of who distributes the vaccination and just wanted to inform you of the series of levels involved in that distribution process? So thank you. 

You legitimately don’t even know what you’re talking about though? 

Dude, I'm not the one being some anarchist while promoting Marxism at the same time. :story:

Good luck finding a job with that fancy Masters you're talking about. But hey, woke is the IT girl among lost zoomers and dumb millenials so good for you. :story:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Dude, I'm not the one being some anarchist while promoting Marxism at the same time. :story:

Good luck finding a job with that fancy Masters you're talking about. But hey, woke is the IT girl among lost zoomers and dumb millenials so good for you. :story:

Do you actually not know what anarchy is? You do realize what social anarchism is right. And thanks sweetie! I have a great paying job