Katy Perry getting heat for liking and following Joe Rogan

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I used to laugh at the whole "fake news" narriative but now I honestly dont trust anything CNN or mainstream news says anymore.

Repeatedly saying that he took horse dewormer, editing his IG video to make him look like a zombie, having their medical expert go on his podcast and ADMIT that they lied only to then go back to CNN and say the opposite. Not to mention all the lies that they reported about Trump. I didnt care about that at the time because I dont like Trump but all of that + them ignoring how corrupt Biden and his family are had made me not trust them at all. 

I mean look at this ****. This isnt accidental false reporting this is LYING. 

What lies on Trump? The orange is a lie himself. Do you have proof that Biden and his family are corrupt?

2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Would you be please kind enough to politely **** off?

I genuinely hate talking to you not only in this thread but all previous ones before. It's more than useless and pure worms for brain.

you commented on my thread remember! I take it you can’t engage in discourse! And don’t worry those aren’t  worms, thats logic x :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

20 minutes ago, ganja_danja said:

Baahahahaha. 

Scott Disick GIF

I only mentioned that as I was being degraded to a wall and worms on the brain  or some **** for speaking on something with just as much detail to my findings lol. This person was asking me to read textbooks so I told him the truth about my education. Is there a problem? Fr ur all listening to a joe Rogan podcast lmao chill

12 hours ago, Aymama said:

The fact that people are making more of a fuss about Katy Perry following joe Rogan rather than the controversial takes on COVID from actual professionals shows exactly why the internet is useless lmao. 

the internet freed britney. but i agree with you it oscillates way too wildly between cat gifs and freeing people

not joe rogan saying he loves jodi mitchells song chuckies in love but then editing his post to say "doh that song is actually by rickie lee jones"  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

10 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Dude no one cares about the n word in here, it's about Rogan asking questions most people don't dare or can't ask. It's not even about the shot. It's about being unpersoned and humiliated. It's about holding the metaphorical gun to a person's head by threatening their livelihoods by big pharma and mass media.

Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC Confused One Direction GIF 
Please dont say weird hurtful things like this. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Letslearn said:

the internet freed britney. but i agree with you it oscillates way too wildly between cat gifs and freeing people

not joe rogan saying he loves jodi mitchells song chuckies in love but then editing his post to say "doh that song is actually by rickie lee jones"  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This is true. I guess we’ll all learn where to focus the energy eventually. I have to be optimistic at this point. Lol

4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

People who have to cite their education typically have a weak argument.

This whole thread is a mess though.

Because all of you have credibility? I was told to read a textbook lol y’all being this way is nothing new and the weird racist and anti vax undertones of the whole thread are weird 

14 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

What lies on Trump? The orange is a lie himself. Do you have proof that Biden and his family are corrupt?

Trump lies:

first off  a lot of things I noticed first were them splicing up video footage and taking things he said out of context or pretending he said something that he didnt. I didnt  care because I dont like him but I did notice it. First time I noticed was when he was talking about immigration during the campain. He said in his speach that the boarders shouldnt be completly open and that criminals can easily come over. The media spun it as him saying that all illegals and all South Americans that come over are criminals. 

Then after Charlottesville they said that he was praising ****s and that they were "very fine people". Again, if you look at the full interview thats not true. He said that there were some good people in the crowd (there were totally normal protesters there for the most part and then a group of right wingers joined and caused trouble) he was talking about them. He then condoemed what they did and to this day the press acts like he never did.  He literally said “We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America.”  but the media cut it out.  After the "fine people" commet he also said: “I’m not talking about the neo-****s and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.” but that was also ignored. 

Saying that he was transphobic and that he banned trans people from the military. In reality "Trump’s Executive Order does not ban transgender Americans from serving openly in the military, only those currently undergoing medical intervention for gender dysphoria. This is in line with almost all existing military policy regarding personnel who require prolonged, regular medical care, including diabetics. The policy is also in line with existing rules on enlistees currently undergoing mental health treatment, or who have experienced mental health problems in the past. Until May 2019, the World Health Organization listed Gender Identity Disorder as a mental illness. The ban on transgender in the military remained in effect for nearly all eight years of the Obama presidency. In June 2016, Obama lifted the ban just ahead of the 2016 election.

By the way he reversed it because the military generals advised him to.

Calling him anti LGBTQ+. He was the first president to openly be pro gay marriage during the campaign. He also hired gay man as the first openly gay cabinet member. He held this up on stage during a Trump ralley and got cheers and applause.

donald-trump-flag-x750.jpg?fit=750,563&s

The media said that he was to blame for Jan 6th eventhough he told people to go home and never told them to be violent. Meanwhile Democrats have been calling for violence for years, defended the burning down of cities and businesses by Antifa. 

Till this day the media claims that he has never said anything to condone racism. Even Biden says it but yet there is literally a Youtube compilation of him doing it.

The whole Steele Dossier was a blatant lie.

Saying that he told people to take fishtank cleaner is a lie. Hydroxychloroquine is human medication and in the beginning research for it against Covid in early stages was promising but after the media said that he encouraged people to buy fishtank cleaner it was basically shut down. Same thing as calling Ivermectin (a nobel price winning medication for humans) Horse dewormer.

The entire media bad mouthed the vaccine when it first came out calling it the "Tump vaccine" and saying that they would never take it (including Biden and Harrs) and then when Biden was elected all of a sudden they are not only pro vaccine but pro forcing people to get vaccinated.  With the same vaccine they bad mouthed a year earlier.

There were a lot of things but these are the things that stuck with me the most and were the most blatant.

Biden corruption:

Honestly Im lazy but these are the main 2 things for me. 

His sons work at Burisma should be illegal and covering up "laptopgate" and banning it from social media before the election should have been to.

His son sharing a bank account with his dad while getting money from Russian and China should be illegal

This is an interesting read: https://universogesara.com/bidens-family-burisma-and-corruption/

• Love 4

Not sure why I have to post this especially in a Britney Spears fan site, but the fact is vaccines save people's lives and are safe.  This is not a matter of opinion, these are facts.  For all the people who do not know how to decide real and fake news, it is because you have a low IQ.  In the United States alone, we are averaging about 2.5k deaths due to Covid and the vast majority of those people are unvaccinated.  These are preventable deaths.  If you are willing to trust someone who has promoted using horse heart worm pills to cure Covid, you are part of the problem.  

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, sykology said:

Not sure why I have to post this especially in a Britney Spears fan site, but the fact is vaccines save people's lives and are safe.  This is not a matter of opinion, these are facts.  For all the people who do not know how to decide real and fake news, it is because you have a low IQ.  In the United States alone, we are averaging about 2.5k deaths due to Covid and the vast majority of those people are unvaccinated.  These are preventable deaths.  If you are willing to trust someone who has promoted using horse heart worm pills to cure Covid, you are part of the problem.  

Joe has invited people from both sides to make their arguments so let's not act like he didn't. Also the Dr. That people are so mad about literally helped create the Mrna vaccine and is vaccinated. He is not low IQ. Maybe listen to episodes before judging. Also joe isn't anti vaccine either. He has said repeatedly that at risk people should get vaccinated. The fact that you just called a Nobel price winning medication that has saved millions of HUMAN lives "horse heart worm pill" is proof that you are not as high IQ as you think and don't know as much about the topic as you think. BTW the entire NFL is also using Ivermectin. Professional athletes are taking it and they are getting it from their doctors as did Joe.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, sykology said:

Honey this is exhale, people don’t have logic. They equate big pharma taking advantage of people to vaccinations being used as a monetary incentive or conspiracy, when it’s not the same thing lol. Big pharma IS bad, but vaccines are at large, good for our literal survival lol.

I’m not sure what Joe and friends are doing to avoid to the vaccine and honestly think his devils advocate persona or whatever is so overdone and tired lol. 

8 minutes ago, Rik said:

I’m not sure what Joe and friends are doing to avoid to the vaccine and honestly think his devils advocate persona or whatever is so overdone and tired lol. 

He had Covid and has antibodies. Even the CDC admits that the natural ones are better then the ones from the vaccine. So why get vaccinated? His parents are vaccinated and he encourages at risk people to get the vaccine. Thats enough. He can have discusiions with Drs who have different opinions. If you cant question science then its propaganda. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

For those who are interested, this is an informative link that describes why getting vaccinated affords more protection against the virus than natural immunity from getting infected and recovering. It also cites the multiple studies conducted that led to this conclusion: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-natural-immunity-what-you-need-to-know?amp=true

If anyone is distrustful of media outlets or organizations that are reporting information about the vaccine, I highly recommend reading the peer-reviewed vaccine studies themselves. They are available to the public and describe the ways that the vaccines have been tested for safety and effectiveness. There are many of them and they are very detailed and a little dense, but filled with really great information.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1