Katy Perry getting heat for liking and following Joe Rogan

19 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Dude, I'm not the one being some anarchist while promoting Marxism at the same time. :story:

Good luck finding a job with that fancy Masters you're talking about. But hey, woke is the IT girl among lost zoomers and dumb millenials so good for you. :story:

So when you have no arguments you resort to name-calling and insults. Kinda hypocritical when someone reads your earlier post in here.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

Giving him the test of his own medicine.

Play stupid games, pay stupid prices. :fran_frog_meme_green:

You are one of the biggest bullies on here and have a problem with me because I’m able to call you out lol. In the real world I’m serious, eyebrows would be raised lol

Just now, Rik said:

You are one of the biggest bullies on here and have a problem with me because I’m able to call you out lol. In the real world I’m serious, eyebrows would be raised lol

You're aren't calling out **** bro. Stop reaching or you might break your heels.

You called me racist (with no actual proof)

Antivaxx (although I am vacinnated)

Conspiracy theorist (even though everything I said could be fact checked)

Rightist (with no actual proof)

I hope you would be more in a real world and not terminally online.

Touch Grass | Know Your Meme

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Rik said:

this user literally never bullied a single person though :orangu_orangutan_ape: I do kinda recall you bullying people in the past though, to the point of driving a mod away from the website, lol. Some of us have been here for a very long time henny, we remember :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

this user literally never bullied a single person though :orangu_orangutan_ape: I do kinda recall you bullying people in the past though, to the point of driving a mod away from the website, lol. Some of us have been here for a very long time henny, we remember :typing_keyboard_computer:

Yeah hunty that mod didn’t leave the site, I left the website while she stayed for another year.  and I had a personal and very close relationship off the site which we resolved :)  And we have talked about things since so if you could politely not try to rewrite history when you don’t even know said mod, I’d appreciate it :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: she and I also literally talked last week

21 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Bu-bu-but we are supporting the person who said the n-word! Damn n word...I don't even know what namaste even means anymore!

So the n-word is no problem for you? Or Africans being compared to apes or supposedly having different brains?

Even as a joke that's simply not funny but tasteless.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Turogue said:

So the n-word is no problem for you? Or Africans being compared to apes or supposedly having different brains?

Even as a joke that's simply not funny but tasteless.

All this user is going to say is you are detracting from the focus of this topic, which is about questioning vaccine mandates. You are absolutely right though. It’s never okay to justify the use or joke about the use of the n word, unless you’re Black lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

All this user is going to say is you are detracting from the focus of this topic, which is about questioning vaccine mandates. You are absolutely right though. It’s never okay to justify the use or joke about the use of the n word, unless you’re Black lol

Have you ever considered that maybe we dont care? If you listen to Joe you know his character. Off color jokes that I dont think are funny are not an issue for me. I know that he at heart is a good and caring person. He is just old, politically incorrect and puts his foot in his mouth a lot. I can personlly ignore that because I enjoy his podcast. If you cant thats fine. But you wont convince everyone that someone is racist and a bad person because they made jokes that you find offensive. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Have you ever considered that maybe we dont care? If you listen to Joe you know his character. Off color jokes that I dont think are funny are not an issue for me. I know that he at heart is a good and caring person. He is just old, politically incorrect and puts his foot in his mouth a lot. I can personlly ignore that because I enjoy his podcast. If you cant thats fine. But you wont convince everyone that someone is racist and a bad person because they made jokes that you find offensive. 

It’s obvious you don’t care! That’s the point lol. I know whatever I say won’t convince you at this point.

I’ve listened to Joe many times, in my spare time a few times to check it out and as part of a project looking into the roots of populism and so forth. I am aware of his support for Bernie, I’m aware of his alleged apolitical stance, and I’m also aware of his dismissal of identity politics and so forth. I think his podcast can be very appealing to a certain demographic, but I am not that demographic and find his antics again, to be very clickbaity and almost justifying some of the ideologies that actually are…. In fact dangerous for others at times.

im all for political debate, it’s not secret lol. But please let’s not reduce this to an off colour joke… plus Joe isn’t even old. He’s like, what 53 or 54? His use of the word is very cruel as he knows it’s impacting people. Can you at least try to see how he could be making money off retramatizing those people with those kinds of things being put out on air? Again, not sure how old those clips are but it’s still not ok lol

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I actually listened to his entire episode with Jewel and I liked it. They had a really good talk and said some very interesting things. Beside that I don't know too much about him, that's why I was taken aback by those 'jokes' and remarks.