Katy Perry getting heat for liking and following Joe Rogan

10 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

For those who are interested, this is an informative link that describes why getting vaccinated affords more protection against the virus than natural immunity from getting infected and recovering. It also cites the multiple studies conducted that led to this conclusion: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-natural-immunity-what-you-need-to-know?amp=true

If anyone is distrustful of media outlets or organizations that are reporting information about the vaccine, I highly recommend reading the peer-reviewed vaccine studies themselves. They are available to the public and describe the ways that the vaccines have been tested for safety and effectiveness. There are many of them and they are very detailed and a little dense, but filled with really great information.

well the CDC disagrees and honestly it doesnt matter. People who havent gotten vaccinated by now wont get vaccinated. People who did and had no issues will get the boosters.  The problem is that the reports keep changing and misinformation and conspiracies have been turning into reality all year. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

well the CDC disagrees and honestly it doesnt matter. People who havent gotten vaccinated by now wont get vaccinated. People who did and had no issues will get the boosters.  The problem is that the reports keep changing and misinformation and conspiracies have been turning into reality all year. 

Newest example:

https://metatron.substack.com/p/alberta-just-inadvertently-confessed

But call us conspiracy theorists even though the ******* government admits of doing the fraud.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

For those who are interested, this is an informative link that describes why getting vaccinated affords more protection against the virus than natural immunity from getting infected and recovering. It also cites the multiple studies conducted that led to this conclusion: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-natural-immunity-what-you-need-to-know?amp=true

If anyone is distrustful of media outlets or organizations that are reporting information about the vaccine, I highly recommend reading the peer-reviewed vaccine studies themselves. They are available to the public and describe the ways that the vaccines have been tested for safety and effectiveness. There are many of them and they are very detailed and a little dense, but filled with really great information.

This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing this very important and far more reliable as well. I understand people’s fear of trusting the media, so perhaps sharing this will encourage others to look at the empirical research prior to informing their decisions 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Hmm… not sure which CDC announcement you’re referencing, but their current guidance is to get the vaccine even if you’ve been infected: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html?s_cid=10482:vaccine after covid:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Newest example:

https://metatron.substack.com/p/alberta-just-inadvertently-confessed

But call us conspiracy theorists even though the ******* government admits of doing the fraud.

Your resource is from a substack link and I’ll take that because you’re not from Canada, you are unaware of the provincial and premiereship issues going on in Alberta with regards to COVID.  I have family there/was born in Alberta and I genuinely wish you saw what was happening there lol

5 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Hmm… not sure which CDC announcement you’re referencing, but their current guidance is to get the vaccine even if you’ve been infected: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html?s_cid=10482:vaccine after covid:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

And once again it was changed. Last time I checked they admitted that natural immunity was stronger. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Rik said:

Your resource is from a substack link and I’ll take that because you’re not from Canada, you are unaware of the provincial and premiereship issues going on in Alberta with regards to COVID.  I have family there and I genuinely wish you saw what was happening there lol

Guess ******* what- your opinion means absolutely nothing to me and trust me, I'm not the only one completely done with your constant never ending rants of pure bull****.

I am sure there is nothing you wouldn't be able to twist and turn.. You don't cherry pick, you nit pick details that fit into your woke narrative and you keep quoting and annoying people to the point of bullying.

Unfortunately enough, there aren't many members here who are willing to tell you how annoying it is to endlessly argue with you about pure bull**** you keep throwing at people and hoping it sticks.

If it's not clear enough for you- people don't like you.

If it's still not clear enough for you, this is how most of us  see you when you start with your bull****:

Best Woman Talking To Herself Subway GIFs | Gfycat

Fortunately enough, I have no issue with telling you how it is. Can you **** off from quoting me now?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Guess ******* what- your opinion means absolutely nothing to me and trust me, I'm not the only one completely done with your constant never ending rants of pure bull****.

I am sure there is nothing you wouldn't be able to twist and turn.. You don't cherry pick, you nit pick details that fit into your woke narrative and you keep quoting and annoying people to the point of bullying.

Unfortunately enough, there aren't many members here who are willing to tell you how annoying it is to endlessly argue with you about pure bull**** you keep throwing at people and hoping it sticks.

Id it's still not clear enough for you, this is how most of us feel see you when you start with your bull****:

Best Woman Talking To Herself Subway GIFs | Gfycat

Fortunately enough, I have no issue with telling you how it is. Can you **** off from quoting me now?

You will never be a bad ***** around here. The only bully here is you and it’s hilarious because you spew all this weird propaganda to fit your racist anti vax narrative and a lot of people here are concerned at large. I’ll happily stop engaging with you but I am never going to be one to back down from pointing out the inherent hypocrisy and colluded lies about the pandemic and identity politics. 

im honestly not scared of a racist 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

If it's still not clear enough for you, this is how most of us feel see you when you start with your bull****:

Fortuntely enough, I have no issue with telling you how it is. Can you **** off from quoting me now?

But BUT he has to tell us all how dumb we are. And call us anti vax eventhough we are vaccinated!! :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rik said:

You will never be a bad ***** around here. The only bully here is you and it’s hilarious because you spew all this weird propaganda to fit your racist anti vax narrative and a lot of people here are concerned at large. I’ll happily stop engaging with you but I am never going to be one to back down from pointing out the inherent hypocrisy and colluded lies about the pandemic and identity politics. 

im honestly not scared of a racist 

As long as I'm not a woke anarchist, Marxist and an obnoxiously illiterate,  terminally online leftist with bullying tendencies,  I'm good.

:fran_frog_meme_green:

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

aand there it goes again. Making up **** and name calling. At this point you all have deluded those words to the point that they mean nothing. If a vaccinated person asking questions is now anti vax then the word is meaningless and I havent seen anything racist. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

The whole justifying of the use of the n word? How is that not racist? Go look in this thread. And it’s great that you’re vaccinated lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

As long as I'm not a woke anarchist, Marxist and an obnoxiously illiterate,  terminally online leftist with bullying tendencies,  I'm good.

:fran_frog_meme_green:

It’s good it’s good! You’re  just coming off as an online right leaning, arguably racist conspiracy theorist (and I don’t care who said the n word because you guys are clearly besties and are fine with it!) btw it’s giving Lilith :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: 

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lilith was my fave so thats a compliment :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

miss that *****h

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: May Lilith’s account be in peace tbh.

She may have sl** shamed Britney, called her fat and branded Jordan as ugly and stupid and everything but I have no doubt in my mind the girl is well…. Doing better. Hdjdjdj good to know she’s your fav 

• Like 1