Katy Perry getting heat for liking and following Joe Rogan

• Leader

Katy Perry showed support for Joe Rogan's new video talking about the Spotify controversy. 

In a nutshell, Joe Rogan's podcast on Spotify appears to be sharing misinformation about the Covid vaccines. He disputes this in his new video. The controversy lead Neil Young and Joni Mitchell to take their music off Spotify. 

Rogan posted a video explaining and got support from a lot of celebs, including Katy. 

Thoughts, Exhale?!

070-ED311-7-E33-469-D-8-ACB-62-F23-F2-FC

katy-joe2.jpg.ac454b29455c8e34551f011735e87894.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I stand on this one with her. Joe Rogan is a breath of fresh air. His Malone and McCullough episodes are a must listen. You don't have to agree with everything said but just give them a try.

Call me red-pilled and ****, I don't care. I follow him and support him.

Also, put ''misinformation'' in quotes because if a person who had a huge role in inventing mrna vaccines and has 9 patterns is standing up against them... Than it's more than ''misinformation'' don't you think Jordan.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Itsme said:

I’m so confused on why people want him cancelled. He literally had a doctor that help create the vaccine speaking out as to why young children shouldn’t get it. It’s “misinfo” bc people profiting from it say so? If you haven’t listened to the episode the doctor and Joe have asked multiple doctors to come on and do a debate and none of them will. If he’s spreading misinfo, why won’t they come debate him? 

People are so politicized and aren't even aware of it. The fact they are diving people in ''vaxxed'' and ''antivaxxed'' is ****ed up, and I agree on Malone's stand on mass psychosis formation. No one wants do debate Malone because he has been an insider for decades. People can scream and yell but at the end of the day, if someone's opinion is making you that mad and you can't even debate it without just smacking insults- you have no case.

But when I try to point that out to people, I'm ''red pilled'' and ''anti vaxx'' although I'm vaxxed but did refuse boosters because the jab ****ed up my health.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I'm not an american but... what's the issue? let her have her opinions, let her have some contradictions like we all have. You don't have to agree with someone to support their work. I love Katy Perry, people just love to try to bring her down... 

The issue is- people despise anyone who is even a bit different than them opinions wise. Although they are preaching about pushing ''being different'' as something ''positive'' it's only good when it fits their narrative.

So, although being and thinking different is being pushed as good, it's not actually accepted. Either you only accept the opinion of the loudest ones and go with the flow or you deserve to be cancelled and bullied off the internet.

She can follow and like *******.... incel sites on twitter and ig if she wants to, that won't stop me from listening to her music lol.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I used to laugh at the whole "fake news" narriative but now I honestly dont trust anything CNN or mainstream news says anymore.

Repeatedly saying that he took horse dewormer, editing his IG video to make him look like a zombie, having their medical expert go on his podcast and ADMIT that they lied only to then go back to CNN and say the opposite. Not to mention all the lies that they reported about Trump. I didnt care about that at the time because I dont like Trump but all of that + them ignoring how corrupt Biden and his family are had made me not trust them at all. 

I mean look at this ****. This isnt accidental false reporting this is LYING. 

For more context so people don't come after you

Before starting to argue, watch this: