Britney's 'I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman' - thoughts?

All of the live performances featuring those two back-up singers were so terrible because the singers had horrible pitch/harmony.

Britney looked so ethereal during this time and out-of-this world stunning.

I think the song has a great message but wasn't taken seriously due to it being sung by Britney.

• Like 9

I LOVEEEE NAGNYAW.  A shame she will prob never do it live again, for obvious reasons lol.

the live performances…I would have much preferred if they hadn’t used those SHRIEKING backing vocalists that actually hurt my ears.  And I wish Britney would’ve practiced to perfect the bridge so she could sing it in the same key as the album - the key shift just isn’t it for me (“I’m not a girl don’t tell me what to believe”)  but she sounds so beautiful when she sings this song.  I think my fav was when she did it on Oprah.

• Like 1