Britney's 'I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman' - thoughts?

8 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

All of the live performances featuring those two back-up singers were so terrible because the singers had horrible pitch/harmony.

Britney looked so ethereal during this time and out-of-this world stunning.

I think the song has a great message but wasn't taken seriously due to it being sung by Britney.

Is it bad that I loved them? lol

I loved how it was so raw and some parts where they harmonized made me smile :)

and how britney interacted with them after was so sweet

so I kinda wish she would do something like that again someday

not necessarily them specifically, but someone that really matches Britney's voice.

There's a video of Kylie Minogue singing acoustic backstage with her bg singers and even the bg singers had a similar voice that suited Kylie's voice really well.

it was lovely :)

17 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I could never understand what he was saying to her in that interview because I don't speak German, but I thought it seemed really awkward nnn like he was kinda making fun of her or something

Yes that’s exactly what happened. He seems to have a very low opinion on ‘US girls’, asked loaded questions and kept giving her backhanded compliments. He was lucky Britney didn’t up and leave. And the way he kept touching her, as though she was his own kid daughter. Gross. 

19 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

I never cared for it except the beautiful iconic video!!! Which I found out only this year that it wasn’t a green screen :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Well you should watch behind the scenes, it was definitely a dangerous journey 

I'm obsessed with the video, the best visuals ever for me, not just in Britney's videography but in general:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block