Britney: "I think my purple hair is absolutely horrible"

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, the_blackout said:

I just don't understand why her voice is so baby-ish.

Does she do it on purpose ? or did her voice get altered with the bad medication ? 

It's a serious question, not bashing at all. I love her anyway.

Someday, you will understand, in God’s whole plan :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Its sad that she saw those pictures and thought she doesn't look beautiful...I saw that thread and thought she looked like she was in her 20s and thriving...I wish the paps would leave her alone though...

Also have you noticed that she doesn't do that many dancing videos anymore since the backlash she got for the was she danced to that Madonna song. I hope Britney knows that there are a ton of trolls out there who do nothing but stay home and criticize others.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, One More Time said:

She does it because she likes doing it. You can hear her voice in the skits she does :explainlol_stare_spin:

Exhale has become so restricted, like now, I want to say what I think it is with the baby voice, but I KNOW exHELL will blow in my face. So I just keep it for myself.

It's sad though, not being able to say what you think, even though it's none of my business, but I still do have an opinion like everybody else.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block