Britney: "I think my purple hair is absolutely horrible"

6 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Same! She looked great. I hope eventually she can relax about this.

She also might want to be careful not to hurt peoples feelings. Britney isn’t at all fat — but the way she seems so disgusted by it might end up offending some people who actually are. Or hurting those who are struggling with eating disorders.

Well but that's not her problem though. She cannot be held accountable for someone else's struggles. She already has enough with her own as we can see, to the point she even edits pictures of her body.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, the_blackout said:

I just don't understand why her voice is so baby-ish.

Does she do it on purpose ? or did her voice get altered with the bad medication ? 

It's a serious question, not bashing at all. I love her anyway.

50/50

It is on porpuse but at the same time subconcicious. Psychologically, it might be related to a childish mental state and level of inner confidence.

It happens to me lol.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Not B dragging her hair stylist who still follows Lou (like what?!) … 💀

I was wondering this myself...was this actually a dig on purpose? That hair stylist does do big celeb names like Megan Fox, Cindy Crawford, Alessandra Ambrosia, also Britney's fiance Sam and Lou Taylor too...but I do wonder if Britney keeps saying that as a message? 

I would also say who is tipping off the paps? I didn't look at those pics but saw on another Instagram account they were on The Daily Mail? She seemed like she was on secluded area and balcony. I mean sure a regular person could have seen Britney and then contacted the paps but there's something odd to me about it. 

Lastly, with her body I can understand and feel for her. Imagine your entire life you are known for your body and have pressure to look a certain way all of the time or have high expectations placed upon you and on yourself. You are known as a body. You're dad and family put you down and her dad did by saying you got fat you need a trainer and need to get in shape or the time the record label asked is she in shape instead of asking how she was. They constantly were obsessed with her body as was the media,etc. So, that absolutely messes with your head and how you view/see yourself and talk to yourself or view things and gives you BDD. 

• Love 3

i'm concerned about her relationship with her own image. she always seems to be very worried about her weight - which is understandable given the fact that the media has always been obsessed with it. i just hope she realises her body is beautiful no matter what, she's one of the ***1est women in the world.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I wish Britney would take a look at those instagram accounts where girls show how different their bodies look depending on posture and clothes and whether they suck in their stomach or is relaxed. Britney seems to think that everyone thinks she's fat as soon as her stomach has a roll on it, but everyone has it in different postures. It's completely understandable given her treatment and the obsession the world has had with her body, but I feel so bad for her. She's absolutely gorgeous

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I can relate to Britney and how critical she can be regarding her body image. Not only was she regarded as body goals her entire career, she has always been naturally fit and toned from a young age. I’m also someone who has been fit for a large portion of my life so as soon as one of my abs isn’t visible I feel disgustingly fat. Lucky for me I don’t have a public platform to judge my every up and down like Britney does.

At the end of the day I think she looks incredible, and I hope she can find peace with how amazing her body truly is. She’s always beautiful to me.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I get that she went through A LOT but i still cant understand how she had such a strong and advanced mindset when she was just a teen or 20 and talked about being a woman, how things were unfair compared to the boys, and now she talks about GIRLY things and her weight all the time. The conservatorship really damaged her or maybe its just my dream that she was a little more of an activist sometimes i dont know.

Her testimony in court and how she even talked about others with lesser posibilities going through the same was something great that made me see her mature and AWARE though. Well in FTR she did express herself really good. I dont know, i just wished she would bring that awareness more often.

But, to HEAR her u know.. not just a random caption

I hope she heals, grows and empowers herself from all of that she went through. She would AT LEAST  be gaining something from all that **** u know, if not its just lost time and happiness

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Its sad that she saw those pictures and thought she doesn't look beautiful...I saw that thread and thought she looked like she was in her 20s and thriving...I wish the paps would leave her alone though...

Thissss, she looked so good! But she is right about one thing though, there's no way that's the only decent picture the paps got of her, and they chose to print precisely the picture where she's leaning forward getting up of the chair? She looks gorgeous but we all would find that pose the least flattering to ourselves. She has a point thinking they chose that pic to make her self conscious (especially knowing how self conscious she already is)

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Growing up in the entertainment madness coupled with her (as we now know) violently toxic parental influences about her body has probably made her even more hyper critical about her body. Hopefully it will become something over time she is able to pay little mind too :)

also, unrelated, but has anybody else noticed that like, sometimes in her videos it looks like she has a little baby gap tooth or something? I've noticed in her most recent videos and I'm not sure... if it's actually anything?? Lol

7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This question comes up a lot and I don't mean to act like a psychologist so hopefully you don't take it the wrong way and hopefully people don't think I am diagnosing her...But that's a result of extreme abuse, especially from a male figure. It's kind of a copism mechanism, because unconsciously by using that voice you try to appease the abuser, because in the past, using your regular voice, you received some kind of abuse...I'm sure sometimes she doesn't realize she's using it. Again, this is my perspective based on my own experience.

In fact, this is exactly what I'm thinking. But I just don't want to say it out loud, some people will think I'm a hater.

I think it is a dissociation of personality. Anyway, wishing her all the best. 

10 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Exhale has become so restricted, like now, I want to say what I think it is with the baby voice, but I KNOW exHELL will blow in my face. So I just keep it for myself.

It's sad though, not being able to say what you think, even though it's none of my business, but I still do have an opinion like everybody else.

emm i think you can just say what u think. don't be sad over an internet forum bby.

Anyways, I think the baby voice has been really pushed on her since after BOMT. I believe has been a form of control,  ***ualization and infantilization. I also think is interesting sociological topic, how this works and why some ppl like to use or have to use the baby voice. I have to admit, that sometimes when I have heard Britney talking to Sam in videos, it has made me uncomfortable and reminescence my ex-hetero times lol when i used to do something similar to a partner, in order to seem more attractive and innocent, and that happened with partners whith whom I wasn't comfortable being truly myself.

HOWEVER my life is my life, and Britneys life is hers, and maybe Brit is doing it just purely for goofing around or whatever, or she has her own reasons or she has no reasons, who cares! 

The chicken video was the only reason I got out of bed today <3

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block