Britney: "I think my purple hair is absolutely horrible"

45 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I have noticed she seems very obsessed with it since dating Sam. I guess it’s hard to be with someone who constantly talks about nutrition/fitness/calories/modeling without having that rub off a little. 

What’s strange is that they’ve been together for years you’d think he would of went to her for the dance tips for that movie and that she would get tips from him on the fitness!

I find it weird she’s still not wearing that engagement ring!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

As soon as I saw the pap pictures I KNEW she’d comment on them. Where does she even find them? Are people sending them to her? Is she googling herself?  I honestly didn’t think people posted pap pics too often. 🧐

Here, she's finding them here imo. Every time something like that gets posted on Breathe Heavy she talks about it. Perhaps whoever uploads the sneaky pap photos should stop. Nobody needs to see that anyway. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Sad that she gives so much attention to paparazzi and pics she feels are unflattering! It’s obvious she photoshops her body on Instagram and it’s sad she feels she needs too! She beautiful and it’s sad she’s so insecure now!

47 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Ummm Britney we know those last pics you posted are heavily edited...photo seven is probably the most edited pic I’ve seen of her. I don’t see anything wrong with the photos earlier (besides that they shouldn’t take them) she looked fine the suit was cute, she was bending over...she really shouldn’t hate on herself so much. 

41 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Also what’s the point of complaining, posting edited pictures …. Then posting a video where your body looks more like the pap picture? 💀

I AM SORRY WHAT

• Love 5

Awww she’s the cutest! If she had more eyebrow definition & less mascara in the first Jacuzzi pic, she’d look exactly like ITZneyyyy :wink_britney_everytime_white:

also no bashing but genuinely curious, what’s up with her voice in most videos nowadays? The chicken one for example, she sounds so different, she had posted a couple of videos with her normal voice a few months ago, anybody have any idea? Do you think it’s because she is shy or nervous talking to camera nowadays? 

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Ummm Britney we know those last pics you posted are heavily edited...photo seven is probably the most edited pic I’ve seen of her. I don’t see anything wrong with the photos earlier (besides that they shouldn’t take them) she looked fine the suit was cute, she was bending over...she really shouldn’t hate on herself so much. 

56 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Also what’s the point of complaining, posting edited pictures …. Then posting a video where your body looks more like the pap picture? 💀

Stop GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1

BRITNEY IF YOURE READING THIS YOU ARE NOT FAT!

Brit has the PERFECT body actually. She is naturally curvy, has a great shape, and has killer legs. Even at Brits "biggest" her body still looked amazing. luckily, Brits weight moves to the right place when she gains. I hope she realizes, one day, she is very blessed to have the kind of body shape she has. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, One More Time said:

I AM SORRY WHAT

LMFAOOOO she literally has a video of herself STANDING UP in the first post from the same time and her body doesn’t  look like that. It’s FINE. She’s not fat she just doesn’t have a six pack she’s slim enough to have ha flat tummy when laying back and sucking it in/ elongating her body.  She looks great for what she’s been through, I just don’t see the logic behind these posts but let me mind my business. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block