Britney: "I think my purple hair is absolutely horrible"

I cannot believe some of you judging her so hard after all she's been through. She has been body shamed all her life by public and her own family, we all knew it. even though she always had this amazing body but the body shaming never stopped. It's only natural for her to feel insecure and she's not responsible for anyone else's body image issue. It may not be as acceptable to criticize female celibrity's body (thank god) but a new form of judgment has begun. God forbid this woman be openly insecure about her own body.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Britney seems disgusted by fat and untoned bodies in general. Perhaps it’s because she’s always been so fit or maybe Sam and his “trainer” mindset is rubbing off on her 

Think of Britney as an Olympic athlete. Her whole life has been connected with exercise, dance and her body. It is natural that if you are not "in shape", it affects you. He is not like an ordinary person who exercises three times a week.

PD: what a funny that hair thing lol, only britney can say that

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Cherry Bomb said:

I cannot believe some of you judging her so hard after all she's been through. She has been body shamed all her life by public and her own family, we all knew it. even though she always had this amazing body but the body shaming never stopped. It's only natural for her to feel insecure and she's not responsible for anyone else's body image issue. It may not be as acceptable to criticize female celibrity's body (thank god) but a new form of judgment has begun. God forbid this woman be openly insecure about her own body.

Amen. She has been conditioned to believe that the shape she is in directly correlates to her value as a person and a brand. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

The conservatorship really damaged her or maybe its just my dream that she was a little more of an activist sometimes i dont know.

She was her own advocate. Trying endlessly to break free for over 13 years, yet still going out on stage and putting on a smile while dying inside. In the end, she called 911, she drove to the police station, and she called the court with those 24-minutes of testimony and demanded the hearing be open. She saved herself because no one else would. 

Until someone else is going to advocate on the behalf of someone abused and completely trapped, they kind of have exhausted all internal resources due to the nonstop attempts at simple self-rescue. Survival mode is not where one thrives. She’s been “free” from 13 years for 2 months; I’m frankly shocked at how well she’s doing. 

And this is how the man whom she had to request an allowance of her own fortune from was comfortable treating her even in front of others: 

A friend of the family, Jacqueline Butcher, recently spoke to The New Yorker about the alleged cruel behaviour by the family patriarch.

Jacqueline explained how Britney was considered a danger to herself and her children, leading to several 5150 cases where police and ambulances rushed to her home and took her for psychiatric evaluation.

“Less than two months after the second 5150, Spears taped a guest appearance on the sitcom How I Met Your Mother. Publicly, her comeback had already begun — and it had “been in the works virtually from the outset,” the outlet explained.

Jacqueline was present on “one of the first days after she was released from the hospital,” and she sat on the floor with Britney and her mum Lynne.

“Jamie was sitting at a desk. A flat-screen TV was playing nearby. Jamie said, ‘Baby,’” the Spears’ friend remembered.

“And I thought he was going to say, ‘We love you, but you need help.’ But what he said was ‘You’re fat. Daddy’s gonna get you on a diet and a trainer, and you’re gonna get back in shape.’”

She then explained how then he “pointed at the TV and said: “You see that TV over there? You know what it’s going to say in eight weeks? That’s gonna be you on there, and they’re gonna say, ‘She’s back.’”

Over the next few weeks, Jamie became aggressive with his daughter, Jacqueline claimed.

“He would get all in her face, spittle was flying, telling her she was a wh**e and a terrible mother,” she alleged.

And Jamie is violent and scary; Lynne herself got a RO against him just 2 years after they married. What living like THAT, every ****** day, for over a decade, would do to your psyche, is just…beyond repair. And that’s without the remainder of the planet also commenting on her weight daily; I still recall one of Brit’s only “live” moments in Vegas was when she heard the fan calling her fat and called him an *******. 

So, she would deal with this **** from the media, her own fans, and then at her own home. 24/7. Again, I’m amazed at how well-adjusted she actually is. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, the_blackout said:

I just don't understand why her voice is so baby-ish.

Does she do it on purpose ? or did her voice get altered with the bad medication ? 

It's a serious question, not bashing at all. I love her anyway.

I think its just one of her many voices. Her testimony is her serious voice. There’s this baby voice. There’s the normal voice she did when she thanked the FreeBritney movement. No need to be concerned I think… 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

She was her own advocate. Trying endlessly to break free for over 13 years, yet still going out on stage and putting on a smile while dying inside. In the end, she called 911, she drove to the police station, and she called the court with those 24-minutes of testimony and demanded the hearing be open. She saved herself because no one else would. 

Until someone else is going to advocate on the behalf of someone abused and completely trapped, they kind of have exhausted all internal resources due to the nonstop attempts at simple self-rescue. Survival mode is not where one thrives. She’s been “free” from 13 years for 2 months; I’m frankly shocked at how well she’s doing. 

And this is how the man whom she had to request an allowance of her own fortune from was comfortable treating her even in front of others: 

A friend of the family, Jacqueline Butcher, recently spoke to The New Yorker about the alleged cruel behaviour by the family patriarch.

Jacqueline explained how Britney was considered a danger to herself and her children, leading to several 5150 cases where police and ambulances rushed to her home and took her for psychiatric evaluation.

“Less than two months after the second 5150, Spears taped a guest appearance on the sitcom How I Met Your Mother. Publicly, her comeback had already begun — and it had “been in the works virtually from the outset,” the outlet explained.

Jacqueline was present on “one of the first days after she was released from the hospital,” and she sat on the floor with Britney and her mum Lynne.

“Jamie was sitting at a desk. A flat-screen TV was playing nearby. Jamie said, ‘Baby,’” the Spears’ friend remembered.

“And I thought he was going to say, ‘We love you, but you need help.’ But what he said was ‘You’re fat. Daddy’s gonna get you on a diet and a trainer, and you’re gonna get back in shape.’”

She then explained how then he “pointed at the TV and said: “You see that TV over there? You know what it’s going to say in eight weeks? That’s gonna be you on there, and they’re gonna say, ‘She’s back.’”

Over the next few weeks, Jamie became aggressive with his daughter, Jacqueline claimed.

“He would get all in her face, spittle was flying, telling her she was a wh**e and a terrible mother,” she alleged.

And Jamie is violent and scary; Lynne herself got a RO against him just 2 years after they married. What living like THAT, every ****** day, for over a decade, would do to your psyche, is just…beyond repair. And that’s without the remainder of the planet also commenting on her weight daily; I still recall one of Brit’s only “live” moments in Vegas was when she heard the fan calling her fat and called him an *******. 

So, she would deal with this **** from the media, her own fans, and then at her own home. 24/7. Again, I’m amazed at how well-adjusted she actually is. 

Great post and spot on!!! 👏

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block