Britney: "I think my purple hair is absolutely horrible"

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Britney seems disgusted by fat and untoned bodies in general. Perhaps it’s because she’s always been so fit or maybe Sam and his “trainer” mindset is rubbing off on her 

That would be the result of her father and mother speaking to her about her body in a disgusting way. Telling her that she is fat and needs to “be in shape”.  It’s not her fault and **** her disgusting parents  

• Love 3
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I have noticed she seems very obsessed with it since dating Sam. I guess it’s hard to be with someone who constantly talks about nutrition/fitness/calories/modeling without having that rub off a little. 

I think she’s been into fitness long before she met Sam. She was once known for having the perfect body in the world…since the age of 16 that must have had a huge impact on her. There’s nothing wrong with Sam eating healthy and working out daily and he seems to love Britney the way she is without forcing her into the gym all the time with him. 

• Love 4

Same! She looked great. I hope eventually she can relax about this.

She also might want to be careful not to hurt peoples feelings. Britney isn’t at all fat — but the way she seems so disgusted by it might end up offending some people who actually are.

Imagine telling someone to stop being self-conscious because it offends someone else. Just wtf?

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, the_blackout said:

I just don't understand why her voice is so baby-ish.

Does she do it on purpose ? or did her voice get altered with the bad medication ? 

It's a serious question, not bashing at all. I love her anyway.

This question comes up a lot and I don't mean to act like a psychologist so hopefully you don't take it the wrong way and hopefully people don't think I am diagnosing her...But that's a result of extreme abuse, especially from a male figure. It's kind of a copism mechanism, because unconsciously by using that voice you try to appease the abuser, because in the past, using your regular voice, you received some kind of abuse...I'm sure sometimes she doesn't realize she's using it. Again, this is my perspective based on my own experience.

• Love 5

Same! She looked great. I hope eventually she can relax about this.

She also might want to be careful not to hurt peoples feelings. Britney isn’t at all fat — but the way she seems so disgusted by it might end up offending some people who actually are.

LMFAO WHAT?? How is Britney responsible for your feelings? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She looks amazzzzing, refreshed and happy. 

The balcony photo looked good too - she’s so hard on herself and her body :( 

She's always been hard on herself. I mean, remember in the In The Zone era where she said she didn't like her butt or her nose? Her nose is so cute, and her butt is LEGENDARY. It just goes to show that even if you look like a real life Barbie, there will always be things about yourself that you don't like.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

She's not responsible for how others react to her feelings on her body. If someone's offended at a woman talking about her own body, then they clearly need to go out and touch some grass. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 5
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She looks amazzzzing, refreshed and happy. 

The balcony photo looked good too - she’s so hard on herself and her body :( 

Honestly, people that workout alot are hard on themselves, I feel the same, and when you see unflattering pics you think you look bad, but its really just a bad shot.

Paps get more money for those unposed pics, media is disgusting, its like "oh yeah you think you are pretty?, well see this pics!, you are not!" ; they always did that to Britney, and it can mess with someones confidence.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, reVolution said:

I know right, its all part of this "Cancel culture", like Adele, and Britney has said, "I cant be responsible of that"

No …I didn’t say *anything* about canceling Britney, demanding an apology or even being annoyed with her. 

I just mentioned that it might genuinely hurt some peoples feelings (like younger fans or ones recovering from eating disorders or overweight ones ) to see her constantly sound so repulsed by even the faintest trace of a fat roll. 

She just might want to keep that in mind. That’s all. I said nothing about “canceling” her or causing any sort of fuss. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

No …I didn’t say *anything* about canceling Britney, demanding an apology or even being annoyed with her. 

I just mentioned that it might genuinely hurt some peoples feelings (like younger fans or ones recovering from eating disorders or overweight ones ) to see her constantly sound so repulsed by even the faintest trace of a fat roll. 

She just might want to keep that in mind. That’s all. I said nothing about “canceling” her or causing any sort of fuss. 

yeah she could be more responsible with her words and im sure she would if she were in a better head place. she has a lot of healing to do and we dont know if she has any eating disorder issues herself. i kinda wonder if she only posted those set of balcony pics because of the papz pictures, so if that were the case imagine why she feels the need to do something like that while shes on vacation. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Rally GIF by GIPHY News

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

yeah she could be more responsible with her words and im sure she would if she were in a better head place. she has a lot of healing to do and we dont know if she has any eating disorder issues herself. i kinda wonder if she only posted those set of balcony pics because of the papz pictures, so if that were the case imagine why she feels the need to do something like that while shes on vacation. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Rally GIF by GIPHY News

Good point 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block