Jamie Lynn Baby Daddy's Sister: "She Cheated On Him, Is A Narcissist"

First of all, poor Maddie. I’m not overlooking Casey’s issues with substance abuse (just like Jamie Spears) but if what April says is true then what happened is parental alienation. Jamie Lynn (backed by Lou and Jamie) allegedly completely iced Casey out of Maddie’s life for selfish reasons that benefit JL. I noticed that one of the tabloid stories with Casey denying cheating on Jamie Lynn is Ok Magazine which is the same magazine Lou brokered the 1 million dollar exclusive story announcing JL’s pregnancy, baby shower and baby photos of Maddie. Giving Casey the benefit of the doubt maybe he wasn’t cheating on her.

Lou could’ve even planted the story in a rival tabloid about Casey’s infidelity and had him deny it to Ok Magazine so not to make JL look bad in the public eye by having a cheating baby daddy. She’s so worried about what people will say about her. I wouldn’t put it past them to lie on Casey, plant fake stories in tabloids to build their case in the public eye so when she left him and conned him to give up his parental rights to Maddie just so she could be adopted by Jamie Watson nobody would bat an eye. It all sounds calculated to me.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
4 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Regardless of any of that if Maddie was mine I would not want her around Casey, **** addiction is a disease, i understand that but also **** addicts don’t make parents. Maddie has enough with just the Spears household she doesn’t need a **** addicted jailbird as a father in her life as well. Poor girl both family's are **** but an active **** addicted father would add so much trauma to her life. Let’s be real. I think some of you would say anything to diss JL even going as far as say Maddie’s **** addicted father should be in her life. 

Regardless, you dont just take away parental rights for a few dollars when you are loaded stealing money from a rich sister.. And then never call him

• Love 6
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Regardless of any of that if Maddie was mine I would not want her around Casey, **** addiction is a disease, i understand that but also **** addicts don’t make parents. Maddie has enough with just the Spears household she doesn’t need a **** addicted jailbird as a father in her life as well. Poor girl both family's are **** but an active **** addicted father would add so much trauma to her life. Let’s be real. I think some of you would say anything to diss JL even going as far as say Maddie’s **** addicted father should be in her life. 

I’m not dissing JL for the fun of it. No child should be around a parent who’s battling addiction. The parent still should be able to have the chance to get themselves sober even if it takes time (it sure took Jamie a long time to sober up) they’ll be able to be sober and present in their child’s life. I have no idea if Casey is sober now but I hope he is. JL kicked Casey when he was down.

It’s a pattern we have seen before. Wait until the person is at their lowest, most vulnerable time then swoop in and take over their entire life through a conservatorship (a la Britney) or in Casey’s case, toss adoption papers in his face while he’s in rehab. I do believe Maddie is better off with Watson as her adoptive dad but the tactics that were used to permanently legally remove Casey from Maddie’s life isn’t right.

Maddie will be 14 in June, so it’ll be a 4 ½ year wait to find out whether or not Maddie chooses to have any kind of relationship with her biological father and his family or not once she’s an adult. I do agree with your assessment that both families are ****. It’s very sad.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I agree with what you're saying to a certain extent but I'm speaking from personal experience. It doesn't surprise me that this family would want to throw someone away who is struggling. **** and alcohol addicts are truly people who have a disease. It needs to be treated. She didn't seem to have a problem with him being a **** addict when she was with him. So she knew what type of guy he would be.

When I say I'm speaking from experience I mean that I witnessed my dad who is an alcoholic cry at the table because his ex wouldn't let him see his kids. Which would cause him to go into a depression and drink even more. It's not Jamie Lynn's responsibility to make sure he gets help but she owes it to Maddie to at least try. There are certain precautions for things like this that she could have tried like supervised visitations. Now I'm not a parent so I won't even pretend to understand what it's like to make decisions for a child but I will say it is truly sad when you see a parent wanting to be there and not allowed to. Most parent do it out of spite but the person it really hurts is the kid. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Let’s stop defending this man and his family...We can criticize JL without criticizing her decision to keep this man out of Maddie’s life. I personally think that is a good thing. Of course she should have just filed for full custody but still he’s out of her life.

No, because it's a different topic, of course it's not okay to do all of that. 

He still has a daughter! People change, you know? 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Dude the man went to jail for serious crimes yes I ******* am on JL side with that, I think it should’ve been handled in court but methhead Casey shouldn’t be allowed to see Maddie. 

There is not only black and white, let him see her with security or whatever. 

But to be apart from your own dad is just not right.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Can someone do a recap on all the tea concerning Brit & JL ?

Unless there’s more, Britney wasn’t discussed. Basically, Jamie Lynn is a master manipulator. She accused Casey of cheating on her, when apparently she was banging some other guy while she was pregnant with Maddie. JL refused to participate in Casey’s recovery attempts, and even sent him legal letters whilst in the hospital and rehab. She got him to sign over his legal rights by bullying him into it. She doesn’t allow his family to have a relationship with Maddie, either. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Unless there’s more, Britney wasn’t discussed. Basically, Jamie Lynn is a master manipulator. She accused Casey of cheating on her, when apparently she was banging some other guy while she was pregnant with Maddie. JL refused to participate in Casey’s recovery attempts, and even sent him legal letters whilst in the hospital and rehab. She got him to sign over his legal rights by bullying him into it. She doesn’t allow his family to have a relationship with Maddie, either. 

The first word that comes to my mind is... Scum. spacer.png

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block