Jamie Lynn Baby Daddy's Sister: "She Cheated On Him, Is A Narcissist"

14 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

All these non famous peps coming out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes of fame rubs me the wrong way, Casey wasn’t even involved in Maddie life during this so it seems like opportunity for her to have 15 minutes of fame hope they aren’t  paying her.

Honestly, we can guess why he wasn't, and I'm sure Ashley is going to tell the truth.

Find his profile, he have photos of Maddie that are maybe at least 3 years recent.

He have seen her, but not in COVID ish time. I can totally see how he isn't allowed it probably

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

What? Casey was very much involved at the beginning years of the conservatorship. He was on the payroll as Lynne’s landscaper. These people know more about the family and JLs lies than anyone else who comes forward. I’m all for anyone shedding some light on what a manipulative liar JL is. 

No he wasn't. He came up on it once.

7 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Well if you need a timeline Britney was freed and then her family decided to initiate a smear campaign against her...so bring on JL's baby daddy's sister who wouldn't be talking if that 30 year old woman didn't decide to write a book talking about "her truth..."

I also don’t think this is just about Britney. I’m sure Jamie Lynn told lies about her baby daddy that his sister wants to set straight. I’m going to assume Casey himself has a gag order, considering Jamie made his own brother sign one. 

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block