Jamie Lynn Baby Daddy's Sister: "She Cheated On Him, Is A Narcissist"

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Regardless of any of that if Maddie was mine I would not want her around Casey, **** addiction is a disease, i understand that but also **** addicts don’t make parents. Maddie has enough with just the Spears household she doesn’t need a **** addicted jailbird as a father in her life as well. Poor girl both family's are **** but an active **** addicted father would add so much trauma to her life. Let’s be real. I think some of you would say anything to diss JL even going as far as say Maddie’s **** addicted father should be in her life. 

So even when someone got clean you still wouldn't allow the child to see the real dad. wow this is ducked up.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Let’s stop defending this man and his family...We can criticize JL without criticizing her decision to keep this man out of Maddie’s life. I personally think that is a good thing. Of course she should have just filed for full custody but still he’s out of her life.

isnt her current husband under fire for stealing directly from maddies aunt???? and she lets lou taylor in her life and lou taylor is associated with astroworld were 8 people including children died and no one one in astroworld is sincerely stepping up and claiming responsibility for what happened. lou taylor doesnt give a f^ck that kids died at that concert and yet JL talks highly about her in her book and probably lets maddie see her. she speaks highly of dan schneider in her book even tho countless people have said highly concerning things about him to do with child abuse. like no jamie lynn has her children surrounded by absolute monsters and we are not gonna act like parental alienation is cool just because casey has a criminal history that he paid his dues for. his *** went to court/jail all that meanwhile jl surrounds herself with criminals who evade accountability! 

Episode 2 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

• Love 7
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

This is why you need to look up people before you make an appearance on their “show”.

holy smokes this dude is honest trailers????? i stopped watching him because he made a joke ***ualizing a child actress and i was like f^ck this creep who's trying to normalize his views. i am absolutely disgusted. damn poor ashley is trying to get heard and she went to the wrong dude... :c

• Like 3

I honestly believe Casey is a cheater, I personally have been around him, in 2009 I saw him when out with friends in baton rouge! He was flirting with women everywhere. I am not even from the US but was there by chance and recognised him immediately. 

That's not to say JL wasn't as bad, they were both only 16/18 at the time. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Hmmm. Interesting. Her wedding was also in 2014. And all of Britney’s financial information from 2014 (and 2015) is sealed. Not redacted. Sealed completely.

Just saying. 

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

On the Louisiana or Tangipahoa parish website, the exact date of the adoption hearing is listed with details. Yw!

12 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Hey Google is available to all, if I was going on someone’s show I would at least look their name up...she doesn’t care, her agenda is just to be in public eye for 15 minutes of fame...he was probably the only one who offered her a platform I don’t feel sorry for her at all she should’ve used better judgment. 

you know, we have our disagreements over casey/jl but i think youre right in us giving ashley a little too much credit. she obviously is coming through and saying important things but i think shes covering her @ss a bit like when she said casey never cheated, idk maybe its s3xist of me but he looks like a cheating @ss dawwwg.  so it's like probably a mix of truth and coverups to make her look a little better.  idk im feeling exhausted after seeing that the youtuber i stopped watching because of creepy jokes has actual allegations against him. listen to your gut yall 

Mad Go Away GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block