Jamie Lynn Baby Daddy's Sister: "She Cheated On Him, Is A Narcissist"

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I honestly believe Casey is a cheater, I personally have been around him, in 2009 I saw him when out with friends in baton rouge! He was flirting with women everywhere. I am not even from the US but was there by chance and recognised him immediately. 

That's not to say JL wasn't as bad, they were both only 16/18 at the time. 

I think Jamie Lynn is a cheater, my cousin smashed her  when she was pregnant with Maddie. We’re not even from the US but just happened to be visiting some trailers in Louisiana 

• Haha 4

Parental alienation is destructive. The consequences will Spiral as the child gets older then adult. 
You can’t pretend a parent doesn’t exist. 

JL needs to take accountability for her choices. This book tour is blowing up in her face. She should reconsider blindly following her mother Lou direction before Britney’s case becomes a federal criminal trial. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Letslearn said:

so JL operates the same way team con does in a nut shell? she shifts blame to sam the bf and sam the lawyer in the chd interview 
and she stripped the parental rights away from someone. 
Surprise Wtf GIF by Big Brother Canada

Just like her father. 

Wouldn't surprise me if she enjoyed the announcement to him. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

This is why you need to look up people before you make an appearance on their “show”.

Gross. I just finished watching. I kinda wish I didn't now.

It's also not surprising that Ashley wouldn't care about all that. He Facebook messaged her to get on the show after seeing her post. They both saw an opportunity.

For the record, I don't buy everything Ashley is saying. I think they're both bending the truth with the Casey/Jamie Lynn relationship stuff. She's obviously just trying to help the family by clearing Casey's name. Or attempting to. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I don’t agree with Jamie being in their life personally it’s her choice though and I also don’t believe  Casey should be allowed to be in Maddie’s life either.

So when it comes to maddie seeing her father it’s not allowed but it’s ok being around his drunk grandpa because it’s “her choice” please make it make sense

• Love 5
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I know this is far from the most important point, but can we all agree this proves the Dan Schneider and JL rumors are bs?

Idk how that rumor lasted so long.
Maddie looks just like her dad Casey, from her eyes to her nose and blonde hair (JL’s not naturally blonde. She & Britney had light-medium brown hair. Bryan had blond hair as a child but it turned dark brown). Maddie does have JL’s smile. Ivey looks like her daddy so much too. Imo both girls resemble their dad. Just my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Jamie Lynn is a natural blonde shes always had blonde hair as a child. Bryan had lighter hair as a very young child but had brown hair for most of his childhood...:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/celebrity/jamie-lynn-spears-britney-spears-childhood-photos/%3famp=true

That’s light brown but ok gurl.:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

You’re up in every Jamie Lynn thread quick with a defense lmao!! 😂Anyway.🙄

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s blonde, she had blonde hair, not sure what you’re smokin:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m not going back and forth with you over hair color.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: This is my first and last damn time telling you, STOP @‘ing me. Stay caught up in your feelings all by yourself. Go troll somebody else and Stan hard for JL all day long if you want to. Clearly you do.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:Go!! Take your *** on!! Bye.:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 2

JL sounds like a terrible person.  She reminds of the evil friend/sister in a Lifetime movie who is jealous of their friend/sibling who is prettier, smarter and more likeable and they will do whatever it takes to take it away from them.  I wish I was kidding.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Part 2 is up.c Kinda boring, BUT I must say my heart feels for Casey

With the money they got from OK magazine, he and JL bought a house. He wanted to go to the signing of the house but Lou told him no, and I guess in a "Dont worry, well take care of it"way. So he didnt-- GUESS WHOS NAME SUDDENLY WERENT ON THE PAPERS WHEN JAMIE LYNN SOLD THE DAMN HOUSE!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block