Jamie Lynn Baby Daddy's Sister: "She Cheated On Him, Is A Narcissist"

22 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m just hate when people use other people’s situation (Britney’s) for their gain just like JL is ******* doing but all these nobodys like Casey’s hillbilly sister? Come on she could have just posted all info about JL on her ig or whatever but no she has to go on podcasts n ****. I just want Britney to Speak out, this whole family drama is way out of control. Like Britney use your legal right to do what you want to do legally about your family I support your decision 100 percent but this fighting thing between them is way out of control when you have a hick sister of JL’s baby daddy Casey speaking oh hick sister of Britney Spears, JL (sound like Jerry Springer ****) doing a podcast,  when will this **** end just sue JL already Britney and just put an end to the public ****fest.

Oh because scumie Lynn is not using Britney situation to sell a book and clean her image ?:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:  Jamie Lynn is a nobody too so what is the deal?

She should expose that rat , i'm just waiting for whatever she has to say. #TeamAshley

:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

You are confusing Casey with the current husband

No, I’m not. Accounting from the first years of the conservatorship show multiple pay outs to various companies for upkeep on serenity. If you dig into said companies, they were registered to Casey. Jamie Lynn’s husband wasn’t in the picture until late into the conservatorship.  He was also involved in the storage unit. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m not sure how that is possible, seeing as that’s how she’s connected to JL. However I agree with leaving kids out of it.

She can tell her side of the story without trying to reach out and talk to Maddie directly through a YouTube video…. It’s cringey. Regardless of the situation if Maddie chooses not to talk to that side of her family then that’s her decision that should be respected. I’m sure Maddie didn’t ask to be involved in her mother’s demise. This is about her mother. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m just hate when people use other people’s situation (Britney’s) for their gain just like JL is ******* doing but all these nobodys like Casey’s hillbilly sister? Come on she could have just posted all info about JL on her ig or whatever but no she has to go on podcasts n ****. I just want Britney to Speak out, this whole family drama is way out of control. Like Britney use your legal right to do what you want to do legally about your family I support your decision 100 percent but this fighting thing between them is way out of control when you have a hick sister of JL’s baby daddy Casey speaking oh hick sister of Britney Spears, JL (sound like Jerry Springer ****) doing a podcast,  when will this **** end just sue JL already Britney and just put an end to the public ****fest.

Her face and getting attention probably enrages Jamie Lynn. So i support it

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

No, I’m not. Accounting from the first years of the conservatorship show multiple pay outs to various companies for upkeep on serenity. If you dig into said companies, they were registered to Casey. Jamie Lynn’s husband wasn’t in the picture until late into the conservatorship.  He was also involved in the storage unit. 

Show receipts because we've only seen finances for occasional clips of years and I've only seen Casey's name on 2011-12 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, sparrow23 said:

I don't like this...

How did we get from advocating for #FreeBritney to exploiting family drama?

I kinda agree, but this is maddie's aunt and im sure she loves her dearly and is tired of Jamie lynn telling lies. It must hurt her family. she's  been silent 13 years so let her talk now and speak up for her family if she wants

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I also don’t think this is just about Britney. I’m sure Jamie Lynn told lies about her baby daddy that his sister wants to set straight. I’m going to assume Casey himself has a gag order, considering Jamie made his own brother sign one. 

When did jamie spears have his brother sign a gag order? which one? mark? willie? so  many siblings iono which one

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block