Jamie Lynn Baby Daddy's Sister: "She Cheated On Him, Is A Narcissist"

9 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Part 2 is up.c Kinda boring, BUT I must say my heart feels for Casey

With the money they got from OK magazine, he and JL bought a house. He wanted to go to the signing of the house but Lou told him no, and I guess in a "Dont worry, well take care of it"way. So he didnt-- GUESS WHOS NAME SUDDENLY WERENT ON THE PAPERS WHEN JAMIE LYNN SOLD THE DAMN HOUSE!

I'm juxtaposed here, the money was Jamie Lynns but really Maddie's. It was never Casey's, they weren't married and Jamie Lynn bought it with money she got from her last name.

You can only claim 50% of the money if you're married or you've been common law cohabiting for years so he was trying to make a quick buck probably. 

In JLs book she describes the OK payment to be for her and Maddie's life together. Tbh it were me, I would have spent a little of it and then tried to work and save the rest in a trust fund for my child!

However it's clear all her money is gone now.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I'm juxtaposed here, the money was Jamie Lynns but really Maddie's. It was never Casey's, they weren't married and Jamie Lynn bought it with money she got from her last name.

You can only claim 50% of the money if you're married or you've been common law cohabiting for years so he was trying to make a quick buck probably. 

In JLs book she describes the OK payment to be for her and Maddie's life together. Tbh it were me, I would have spent a little of it and then tried to work and save the rest in a trust fund for my child!

However it's clear all her money is gone now.

He was in the magazine, it was his money too. They made his family sign papers about never talking about how money they got and other things.. it was his money too.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Part 2 is up.c Kinda boring, BUT I must say my heart feels for Casey

With the money they got from OK magazine, he and JL bought a house. He wanted to go to the signing of the house but Lou told him no, and I guess in a "Dont worry, well take care of it"way. So he didnt-- GUESS WHOS NAME SUDDENLY WERENT ON THE PAPERS WHEN JAMIE LYNN SOLD THE DAMN HOUSE!

Boring?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: JL hit him with a lamp and many times with his belt without a reason.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
26 minutes ago, joanhs said:

He was in the magazine, it was his money too. They made his family sign papers about never talking about how money they got and other things.. it was his money too.

It was never his money. He wasn't the reason they were in the magazine though. Ok didn't buy Casey aldridges story, they bought Jamie Lynns, I mean he isn't even on the front cover, he isn't relevant to the story. It wasn't his money. I don't even like JL but that's a weak argument, JL said in her book she bought him multiple new cars including one right after the birth. The money should have really been for the child's future but of course it wasn't. 

Jamie Lynn then used that money to live in Nashville and blew through it in just a few years, so much so she came back to Louisiana with basically nothing. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The interviewer everyone has been talking about has the creepiest eyes, I’m not surprised by the allegations. He’s a member on here, he showed a screengrab of a thread in the second part that just dropped

49 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Can a mod ban him? I don’t think a ***ual predator should be allowed an account here.

Do you talk about the popcorn planet guy?Andy?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

It was never his money. He wasn't the reason they were in the magazine though. Ok didn't buy Casey aldridges story, they bought Jamie Lynns, I mean he isn't even on the front cover, he isn't relevant to the story. It wasn't his money. I don't even like JL but that's a weak argument, JL said in her book she bought him multiple new cars including one right after the birth. The money should have really been for the child's future but of course it wasn't. 

Jamie Lynn then used that money to live in Nashville and blew through it in just a few years, so much so she came back to Louisiana with basically nothing. 

It doesnt matter. His name should have been on the house too

• Like 4

this is all sooooooooo creepy. why did Lou what Jamie Lynn to stay in a specific home when she lived in nashville? why did she, not JL, pick it out? I bet she had the place bugged with listening devices and cameras before JL moved in. This way, she could spy on conversations of JL with Britney to make sure she wasn't trying to help Britney. ewww. If I were JL i'd be creeped out

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block