How guilty is Andrew Wallet?

I think that Andrew Wallet got into it knowing this entire thing was extraordinarily immoral and unethical, but he also knew that he had found the golden goose and couldn’t give up the opportunity to milk the situation. When the forced mental rehab happened, he resigned because he knew this entire time that the conservatorship was unethical and the public was starting to talk about it. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Psammead said:

He got immunity when he left, I can't remember where I read that. He got his bond back. I don't know if that means anything if there are criminal charges. I'm just speculating, and I don't even know if lawyers can be deposed, but he might find it in his interest to cooperate with Rosengart.

In Rosengart's filing, he mentioned an email from Wallet to Jamie or Lou, criticizing some payment or other. There might be more of those. There was also mention somewhere around the time of the paralegal's voicemail that one of the reasons he left was he started to worry about getting disbarred, since things were going so off the rails.

20 hours ago, leviathan said:

I feel like we don’t know much of him, and we should. Let’s talk about it.

Do you guys think that he was just like “The conservatee is not my concern nor my problem; I don’t ask questions, I come here to work.” type of attitude? - which is still irresponsible and makes you and enabler to abuse / complicit in a way.

OR

Do you guys think that he was more like “Not only do I know exactly what they are doing to the conservatee, but I also know exactly what I am doing to the conservatee; furthermore, I want to perpetrate this system and possibly break laws to protect it as long as I am heavily and disproportionally overpaid.” type of attitude? - I mean I can see how he could be distant from the whole thing. In reality he never had to really interact with Britney; he was more of a guide for Jamie, but still it would be hard to deny he knew exactly what was happening.

What do you guys think? Would his culpability and involvement in all of this be hard to prove in court? What could he be charged with? I know what he did was heavily immoral, but which laws did he really break other than probably ethical ones?

I completely understand that he is complicit, but I wouldn’t know how they’d charge him; it’s not like they laundered money or embezzled funds, etc.

He may have violated his fiduciary duty but is that enough to get jail time? Or just lose your license and get fined? Or did he really violated fiduciary duty? Cause who did he owed this fiduciary duty to? Jamie? Or Britney? And if so, how could he owe fiduciary duty to someone “incapable”?

Again, I don’t think he should just be able to walk away from this, but I see his case defensible in court.

Thoughts on this? Am I on the right track?

Ohhh…what @Psammeadsaid makes a lot of sense. A. Wallet suddenly growing a conscience never made sense to me. He left to save his Con bond! That makes so much more sense morals.

my going theory about wallet was that Jamie didn’t have the credit to get a conservatorship bond that big, so he needs to team up with someone like A Wallet to get the con bond.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Ohhh…what @Psammeadsaid makes a lot of sense. A. Wallet suddenly growing a conscience never made sense to me. He left to save his Con bond! That makes so much more sense morals.

my going theory about wallet was that Jamie didn’t have the credit to get a conservatorship bond that big, so he needs to team up with someone like A Wallet to get the con bond.

My wild guess is that he also shares some kind of religious fervor with Jamie, Lou, Reba Goetz and whoever else (Robin and so on), that made the human rights violations not compelling enough in themselves to bow out. It would be interesting to know if other lawyers were approached, if your theory is right.

Emily D. Baker speculated about RICO charges. It also came up yesterday somewhere. Whether Wallet has opened himself up to that or not, nobody wants to be tangled up on the wrong side of this kind of thing, even if they end up skating at the end.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Psammead said:

My wild guess is that he also shares some kind of religious fervor with Jamie, Lou, Reba Goetz and whoever else (Robin and so on), that made the human rights violations not compelling enough in themselves to bow out. It would be interesting to know if other lawyers were approached, if your theory is right.

I've been wondering who approached Wallet because I highly doubt it was Jamie. I'm guessing whoever did had to have a clue that Wallet would be all for it. Otherwise it could potentially implode the plan if he wasn't OK with it. And on the flipside, I doubt he's approaching just anyone in Britney's circle. So who brought Andrew Wallet into the con? 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee said:

I've been wondering who approached Wallet because I highly doubt it was Jamie. I'm guessing whoever did had to have a clue that Wallet would be all for it. Otherwise it could potentially implode the plan if he wasn't OK with it. And on the flipside, I doubt he's approaching just anyone in Britney's circle. So who brought Andrew Wallet into the con? 

Wasn’t he like Ingham? Court appointed? From the panel of volunteers.

On 1/22/2022 at 2:13 AM, leviathan said:

Wasn’t he like Ingham? Court appointed? From the panel of volunteers.

I assumed that because he was on the original petition with Jamie that he wasn't appointed by the court. And everywhere Sam Ingham's name shows up, he's acknowledged as court appointed but not Andrew Wallet. But I looked back and there is a consent to act as conservator doc that was signed by Andrew Wallet and Aviva K Bobb. That's the same judge who appointed Ingham. 

I watched I Care A Lot and I know lots of people feel like Marla is Lou Taylor but I think she's Andrew Wallet. I doubt Loucifer knows the ins and outs of probate law. Did he just get lucky being assigned to her case? 

• Like 1
On 1/22/2022 at 4:24 AM, TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee said:

Vivian Thoreen was there from the start, she rejoined that firm AND made partner the same year she got the conservatorship account.

And the Jerylls, who would know all about it from the Michael Jackson experience. They would know who's who in the con exploitation world. 

The Spears were just used for access as they were relatives. Taylor may have insinuated herself into Parnell's life as part of a long game to get at Britney's money, as she was setting up in the business anyway.  She could have connected the Jerrylls to Parnell, and they would know whom else to rope in, which court or judge to apply to, etc.

• Like 2
On 1/21/2022 at 10:15 PM, Psammead said:

Emily D. Baker speculated about RICO charges. It also came up yesterday somewhere. Whether Wallet has opened himself up to that or not, nobody wants to be tangled up on the wrong side of this kind of thing, even if they end up skating at the end.

I’m mentioned this a few days ago as well (RICO Act … or as says here, RICO charges). I think that more and more people will come to understand as this case rolls on is that conservatorships, when abused as it often is, can be akin to mafia level organized crime!!!!

On 1/21/2022 at 9:20 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

BINGO!!!! Wallet wanted that bond & to not risk being disbarred. He’s a self serving opportunist like the rest of them!

On 1/21/2022 at 9:17 PM, Kletus said:

I think that Andrew Wallet got into it knowing this entire thing was extraordinarily immoral and unethical, but he also knew that he had found the golden goose and couldn’t give up the opportunity to milk the situation. When the forced mental rehab happened, he resigned because he knew this entire time that the conservatorship was unethical and the public was starting to talk about it. 

RIGHT AGAIN!!! Andre Wallet was the first rat to jump off of the sinking ship. That was the biggest red flag 🚩🚩🚩 Everyone else should have been able to read the writing on the wall, but nope. They were all too dumb, too greedy and too drunk on power to realize that the jig was up!

Usually the first to abandon the sinking ship gets the sweetest deal. Wallet is a smart man to leave when he did, but still crooked and must be held accountable. But his punishment, if any, won’t be as severe as what Jamie, Ingham, Lou and the others will face.

THIS IS A GREAT THREAD!!! :) 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block