How guilty is Andrew Wallet?

I feel like we don’t know much of him, and we should. Let’s talk about it.

Do you guys think that he was just like “The conservatee is not my concern nor my problem; I don’t ask questions, I come here to work.” type of attitude? - which is still irresponsible and makes you and enabler to abuse / complicit in a way.

OR

Do you guys think that he was more like “Not only do I know exactly what they are doing to the conservatee, but I also know exactly what I am doing to the conservatee; furthermore, I want to perpetrate this system and possibly break laws to protect it as long as I am heavily and disproportionally overpaid.” type of attitude? - I mean I can see how he could be distant from the whole thing. In reality he never had to really interact with Britney; he was more of a guide for Jamie, but still it would be hard to deny he knew exactly what was happening.

What do you guys think? Would his culpability and involvement in all of this be hard to prove in court? What could he be charged with? I know what he did was heavily immoral, but which laws did he really break other than probably ethical ones?

I completely understand that he is complicit, but I wouldn’t know how they’d charge him; it’s not like they laundered money or embezzled funds, etc.

He may have violated his fiduciary duty but is that enough to get jail time? Or just lose your license and get fined? Or did he really violated fiduciary duty? Cause who did he owed this fiduciary duty to? Jamie? Or Britney? And if so, how could he owe fiduciary duty to someone “incapable”?

Again, I don’t think he should just be able to walk away from this, but I see his case defensible in court.

Thoughts on this? Am I on the right track?

• Like 1

We don't know what he did because the files haven't been turned over yet...but he did have a fiduciary duty...the thing with him though is when he left Jamie let him leave with a parachute presumably whipping him of responsibility but I don't know if that will stand up if this thing gets put into criminal conspiracy/racketeering charges which is where it looks like this is going...

• Like 2

He was one of the main creators of c-ship and made(stole) millions..

(I believe)When Britney started fight back by not working and #freebritney thing started he took his millions and left (by the way he wanted some raise months before maybe Lou didn’t like it and they have some problems with each other?!)

anyway he must be in jail. He deserves to be in jail. 

• Love 3

My guess is he was heavily involved but when they put her in that facility he knew things had gotten out of hand and left, and that will work in his favour. I also hope they can use that to get juicy information if/when they depose him. If he jumped ship when things got ugly, there's a (small) chance he will point fingers at some people... 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Very. Remember when he tried to come back as conservator?

He left because the paper trail was becoming too obvious.

It seems like Rosengart is building up a case of criminal conspiracy, meaning his case is that everyone involved in the conservatorship was practicing criminal activities. As per Britney Law Army.

• Love 5

He got immunity when he left, I can't remember where I read that. He got his bond back. I don't know if that means anything if there are criminal charges. I'm just speculating, and I don't even know if lawyers can be deposed, but he might find it in his interest to cooperate with Rosengart.

In Rosengart's filing, he mentioned an email from Wallet to Jamie or Lou, criticizing some payment or other. There might be more of those. There was also mention somewhere around the time of the paralegal's voicemail that one of the reasons he left was he started to worry about getting disbarred, since things were going so off the rails.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block