How guilty is Andrew Wallet?

46 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Vivian Thoreen was there from the start, she rejoined that firm AND made partner the same year she got the conservatorship account.

And the Jerylls, who would know all about it from the Michael Jackson experience. They would know who's who in the con exploitation world. 

The Spears were just used for access as they were relatives. Taylor may have insinuated herself into Parnell's life as part of a long game to get at Britney's money, as she was setting up in the business anyway.  She could have connected the Jerrylls to Parnell, and they would know whom else to rope in, which court or judge to apply to, etc.

I think it starts even earlier than that. Bryan said in that podcast that he took over her business management in 2003 and after a finance audit, fired everyone but Larry. The SJB trust that holds ALL her money is created the next year. I don't think they just bided their time until she had a breakdown.

10 hours ago, TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee said:

I think it starts even earlier than that. Bryan said in that podcast that he took over her business management in 2003 and after a finance audit, fired everyone but Larry. The SJB trust that holds ALL her money is created the next year. I don't think they just bided their time until she had a breakdown.

Wait. Are you saying the trust was set up by them? I can't see that. A theory came up that when she set up that trust they didn't like that, as it was definitely a signal that they weren't going to have access to her money. Bryan was a trustee and so was that Dent guy (where did he go?). I don't think that means Bryan was setting her up at that time. But he could have talked about it and got them nervous.

I have no particular reason to think this, except maybe that Bryan has a business degree (I think), but he could have started out wanting to be a bona fide manager. Jamie probably ruined his career getting into this. I'm certainly not saying Bryan's hands are clean (I don't know), but he had more going for him than any of the others, not including Britney, of course. He didn't help, but I don't know that he was all in with the planning, esp. to the degree that the trust was part of the preparation to get her into it.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block