How did JL turn out this way?

Anyone else wonder how Jamie lynn turned out the way she did? 

My theory: her whole life people gave her way to many compliments because they didn't want her to feel like the ugly untalented ducking so she became a narcissist. At the same time she is extremely insecure because she knows that people only care about britney and that she is the less talented Spears sister. I think deep down she hates her. 

• Like 9

You’re right but I wish We could stop talking about her. The main page is all about her pathetic existence. The stupid worthless ***** is selling her sister out for attention and we are giving it to her - and unfortunately so is Britney on her IG now.

I do enjoy the dragging, but then I remember the ***** doesn’t even have a soul and she probably just thinks more publicity and $$$ for her pathetic book… I wish everyone including Britney would just ignore her existence. 

I feel bad for the 10 year old JL... I feel like the adult Jamie Watson is a frustrated woman who grew up deeply envious of her sister and that's probably why she let Britney get hurt so much for years, she probably felt like Britney deserved it. Jamie Watson will only be remembered for being Zoey 101, a role she got because... being Britney's little sister.

Britney will forever be a legend and one of the biggest stars of all time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance  - CHECK
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration -CHECK
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it -CHECK
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents -CHECK
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate - CHECK
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior -CHECK
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations -CHECK
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want -CHECK
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others -CHECK
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them -CHECK
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious -CHECK
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office -CHECK

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment -CHECK
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior -CHECK
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior -CHECK (Rip kitties)
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change -CHECK
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation -CHECK
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

I really do think that she was told she was as talented as her sister. She believed she was employed because of her own talents, when we know in reality it was the name they were hiring and affiliating themselves with. Now she just seems super salty and bitter.

In her book, one of the direct quotes is "Everyone told me we were different but equally talented." She also mentioned at one point that Britney's voice is "strong and throaty while mine is fluid and controlled." She 100 % thinks she's just as talented as Britney, if not more so, (hence why she moved to Nashville and tried to be a "serious artist and songwriter") and I think she's shocked she didn't have the same level of fame as her sister. Even as a literal child, she was on Oprah saying "Watch out Britney, I'm the star now!" and claiming she wanted to be bigger than Britney. Insaneee.

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

In her book, one of the direct quotes is "Everyone told me we were different but equally talented." She also mentioned at one point that Britney's voice is "strong and throaty while mine is fluid and controlled." She 100 % thinks she's just as talented as Britney, if not more so, (hence why she moved to Nashville and tried to be a "serious artist and songwriter") and I think she's shocked she didn't have the same level of fame as her sister. Even as a literal child, she was on Oprah saying "Watch out Britney, I'm the star now!" and claiming she wanted to be bigger than Britney. Insaneee.

Oh wow, cringe 😬 Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Yes! I remember that clip and it’s evident she was very much aware. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, brightchildremix said:

Too much influence from Lou, who turned her into a right-wing religious conspiracy-believing extremist. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lou Taylor is a big part of the breakdown of the Spears family since 2008. Her, Jamie and Larry don’t let them skate by unscathed. I’m trying to be patient but I believe they’ll all pay for what they did to Britney.

• Like 1

It seems to me like she’s honestly a sociopath, which is a legit mental condition. She doesn’t seem to experience any sort of guilt or remorse, which is disturbing. And she seems to lie so easily.

I would be DEVASTATED and furious at myself if I ran over a cat …. She casually said she ran over so many pets she can’t even recall the number and then blamed it on Tesla for making their cars too quiet. 

She has talked about Maddie’s accident so many times and I’ve never heard her say anything about how she felt bad or regretted that she let her 8-year old drive an ATV by herself. Usually moms beat themselves up over even small mistakes — JL’s daughter literally almost died and she still always acts like she’s parent of the decade. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block