How did JL turn out this way?

12 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

In her book, one of the direct quotes is "Everyone told me we were different but equally talented." She also mentioned at one point that Britney's voice is "strong and throaty while mine is fluid and controlled." She 100 % thinks she's just as talented as Britney, if not more so, (hence why she moved to Nashville and tried to be a "serious artist and songwriter") and I think she's shocked she didn't have the same level of fame as her sister. Even as a literal child, she was on Oprah saying "Watch out Britney, I'm the star now!" and claiming she wanted to be bigger than Britney. Insaneee.

Lied Somebody Lied To Her Several Times GIF - Lied Somebody Lied To Her  Several Times - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

I blame her parents. They shouldn't fed her lies about her being talented. I guess it's hard growing up next to the biggest star of all time while you had the charisma of napkin.

She's lucky she doesn't have a lot of money otherwise Lou and Daddy would throw her in a conservatorship already.

I mean compared to her 2007Britney is the poster child of sanity.

• Like 4

I think it's more complicated then people think I mean she was constantly overshadowed by Britney from early on because Britney became a worldwide superstar with just one song so obviously all people around her was treating Britney with care and the younger kid was starved for love I think this is one of the main reasons for it. 

JL had a kid very early on and those days Britney had media frenzy looking over her so those days also I feel JL was completely overlooked and these kinda things made her bitter towards Britney because she was always acknowledged as Britney's sister I mean let's be real everyone needs to have individual identity of their own. 

• Like 2

I think she thinks she doesn't do anything wrong. And that is really scary. Because ppl like that they will betray any1 at their way to success. 

I find it is interesting she fires back at her sister and uses words in interviews and book  like spiraling, paranoid, locked me with knife while Britney at my knowledge never went public with specific (that stupid remix comments do not count) episodes or facts-but was generally speaking about her family and sister doing nothing to help her, abusing her. And she blames Britney for speaking out while she herself can say any trash she wants to.  Britney gained sympathy of the whole world after her testimony while her family  did not. She trred to save a face with that video -did not help. I heard they lost some contracts after B testimony. So that is jl trying to get some coins while she can.

P.s. she talks a lot about safety of her kids -like Britney could be danger to them( cursing aunt with a knife). But she was the 1 letting her daughter ride a vehicle she ain't supposed to so she almost died. I do not wanna name her parenting skills -no1 is ideal we all make mistakes. Also she  put the story about grandparents wanting their grandchild to be aborted-so good and safe for child to know. I just can't imagine why would any mother would portray that to the whole world while knowing ur child can suffer and be even more traumatized. 

And yes all the families have their issues but Spears family is just insanely problematic. They need to learn how to have compassion for each other. Bc them being all over the news trashing each over is just bad. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I think it's more complicated then people think I mean she was constantly overshadowed by Britney from early on because Britney became a worldwide superstar with just one song so obviously all people around her was treating Britney with care and the younger kid was starved for love I think this is one of the main reasons for it. 

JL had a kid very early on and those days Britney had media frenzy looking over her so those days also I feel JL was completely overlooked and these kinda things made her bitter towards Britney because she was always acknowledged as Britney's sister I mean let's be real everyone needs to have individual identity of their own. 

Not only overshadowed but also she was a last chance of her parents to rebound. Even her name says that it is a mix of the 2 names of her parents. While Brian and Britney has their own unique names- she is not. This is why her issues r from early childhood. And i remember her saying she will be bigger than Britney. It was so arrogant. She didn't realize the work it took. She was a little kid thinking she can do whatever. And then she was pregnant and all her dreams ruined. At least she was smart enough to have that baby. But i am sure she still thinks it really was turning point for her career. And i remember Lynne talking on the interview about not knowing her child having $ex. I was cackling. She couldn't make up better lie and i would never believe.

• Love 2
  • Problematic parents
  • Having a super duper star sister
  • Jealousy and entitlement
  • Being self centered
  • The people around her.
  • The fact she also wants attention and to be famous.
  • Her overall character

I imagine it's not easy being a part of that family but that doesn't excuse that JL has failed as a sister.

On 1/15/2022 at 7:48 AM, icybaby said:

Not only overshadowed but also she was a last chance of her parents to rebound. Even her name says that it is a mix of the 2 names of her parents. While Brian and Britney has their own unique names- she is not. This is why her issues r from early childhood. And i remember her saying she will be bigger than Britney. It was so arrogant. She didn't realize the work it took. She was a little kid thinking she can do whatever. And then she was pregnant and all her dreams ruined. At least she was smart enough to have that baby. But i am sure she still thinks it really was turning point for her career. And i remember Lynne talking on the interview about not knowing her child having $ex. I was cackling. She couldn't make up better lie and i would never believe.

She also didn't see all the hard work btitney put in before she became famous. All those dance classes, gym classes and gymnastics made britney a hard worker from early childhood. JL never saw that so she just assumed she could do the same thing easily.

• Like 1

Genetics. Jamie Lynn is a combination of both Jamie and Lynne’s worst traits. From Jamie she inherited his narcissism and controlling ways, from Lynne she developed an image obsession.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Add on the fact that of growing up in an abusive home environment, her parents  & older siblings blew her head up about how talented and funny she is, which I sense was said so much in part just to not have her feel bad in comparison to Britney.

Unfortunately JL bought into their excessive hyped up praise and from that her gross sense of entitlement was born. Worst thing that could’ve happened to her was Britney’s success opening the door for her to have a career in entertainment which she didn’t work for or ever earned on her own merit. JL’s a hellion!!! Too late to do anything about it now. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block