Jamie Lynn posts statement in response to Britney

Oh JamieLyn. My problem in believing you is, that you did everything to little too late.

If you came up with book like early last year, you possibly been a hero. Broke the silence and told the story about how bad your patents are.

But, you clearly wrote the book during/after Britney court in June last year. And so, this book looks more like damage control/ cash grab.

You said herself, you have mental illness yourself, you advocating as supporter of mental health help, yet you keep bullying your sister about hers.

Stop trying to be innocent, you anything but.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I mean I do kinda agree in the sense I think Britney needs to stop hinting and saying the same thing over and over because at this point she is just causing hate. I think she does either need to speak fully or talk about this stuff with a therapist and learn to cope because hanging onto it will only hurt her. I am not dogging her but it’s playing out so badly and she will always have her fans on her side but the GP is so easy to switch and right now she needs a pr team. 

• Love 5

She is completely delusional if she can say she build her own career in spite of her sister. She has a career BECAUSE of her sister. I am not denying she did go to set and work daily once she got her role---but to try and rewrite history as if she scrambled her way to the tv screens and became a critical darling is just preposterous! Fortunately I don't think even joe-public will eat this up. Zoey 101 was not Lizzie McGuire. It was not a cultural moment 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I mean I do kinda agree in the sense I think Britney needs to stop hinting and saying the same thing over and over because at this point she is just causing hate. I think she does either need to speak fully or talk about this stuff with a therapist and learn to cope because hanging onto it will only hurt her. I am not dogging her but it’s playing out so badly and she will always have her fans on her side but the GP is so easy to switch and right now she needs a pr team. 

What are you talking about...the general public is on Britney's side right now...

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

It really is sad.

Honestly, I hope Britney doesn’t even bother to respond or make remarks about her family online anymore. It seems so stressful and she doesn’t need this tacky social media drama Jamie Lynn is stirring up. Unlike JL, Britney could sell books or records without it so ..

Have your lawyers go after them in court, Brit, and you just go relax in your beautiful home with your cats and dogs. 

Cat Yoga GIF

16 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I agree 100% .  I hope Britney doesn't post any responds to her family online anymore.... live her life and do a tell-all interview or shoot a documentary, or even releasing her own book ~~~ a TELL ALL by Britney herself.  Don't give Jamie Lynn or Lou Taylor anymore attention. No one will care about Jamie Lynn or her book and will die down soon

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok but I cackled at “my book is not about her.” Like who is actually reading this garbage because they’re a Jimmy Lou Stan and care about her personal story? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Girl in the book she mentions paparazzi following her and Britney and says ‘I wasn’t a household name yet:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

JL you’re not a household then or now 😂😂😂 

She also mentions something about thinking one of her shows would be full of her fans 😂😂😂 WHAT FANS JAMIE LYNN?  Sure Zoey 101 had fans but you think they cared when you made country music 10 years after the show? And that they were fans of Zoey herself? The supporting cast  and characters carried that show 😂😂😂

She even says there were helicopters trying to get photos of her baby shower 😂😂😂 Clearly they were there trying to see if Britney was there and to get a photo of Britney 😂😂😂 When will she realise no one cares about her? :flop_britney_candies:

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Not “ I hate to burst my sister bubble” 

She’s trash & I been one of the people giving her the benefit of the doubt 

That comes off so spiteful. She clearly hates Britney.

That said thing is Britney probably still has a lot of love for Jamie deep down.

I hope Britney doesn’t respond and just continues to pursue this corrupt family legally.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I just finished the book and in the last chapter she implies she won’t make any posts on social  media :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

”The ambiguity of her conservatorship testimonies and social media postings have left me wondering what it was all for. I miss my sister, but I can’t take the blame for things I haven’t done.
The world will hear many things. Some of them may be true and others may serve respective purposes. You won’t hear anything from me. “ 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Where'd you find the book? It's not out till next week

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block