Britney appears to have a large bruise in a recent video

Roger

19 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Usually, when someone gets a random bruise, its on their legs......

Nobody can know about this for sure except Britney, but Jason Alexander also said that Britney is dead and has been replaced by a CGI character, that her family are lizards in human disguise, and is a Q-Anon believer who stormed the Capitol when Trump lost. Plus that voicemail he sold to Star magazine was so obviously fake, I wouldn't buy into what he says

• Like 1

well tbh as someone who bruises fairly easily, i tend to have darker bruises like that occasionally after ***ual acts — I really want to give this situation the benefit of the doubt, but as someone who also doesn’t trust Sam as well as is still having a weird feeling about some of the stuff going on, I would’nt be surprised if it was from other violence unrelated to s**. 

2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m usually don’t comment on looking her age, but these pictures literally shocked me, :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:she looks so much older than 40 here. I also want to know why she was there.

Shocking, really? To me she looks like a 40 year old who is squinting in the sun.

She was at the police station to report conservatorship abuse, that’s since been confirmed.

As for the bruise it scares me too. If she fell that hard on her elbow - hard enough to cause such a large bruise - wouldn’t she have likely broken or damaged her elbow too? My initial thought was that it looked more like a “grab” bruise than a “fall” bruise but I hope I’m wrong.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Nobody can know about this for sure except Britney, but Jason Alexander also said that Britney is dead and has been replaced by a CGI character, that her family are lizards in human disguise, and is a Q-Anon believer who stormed the Capitol when Trump lost. Plus that voicemail he sold to Star magazine was so obviously fake, I wouldn't buy into what he says

Oh for **** sake!

What's more likely? A domestic violence in her family or her clone being malfunctioning?

**** off with that Qanon bs... a psyOps to make all other people questioning SJW and other media propaganda look as batsh!it insane.

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

That part of the elbow is not a common place that a person in a fight would get a mark. Also, she does not seem stiff at all...so maybe it's smudged paint? IDK. 

In a fight ? What are you talking about ? Britney isn't a MMA fighter, she is a human trafficking victim. This looks like someone who grabbed her by the arm with too much force.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Say it louder for the delusional conspiracy theorists in the back!!!! 🗣🗣:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

You'd find anything to laugh at when these are serious topics. A woman is covered with a large and suspicious bruise and you think it's funny. You're so trash but not even the recyclable kind. JL teas.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block