Britney appears to have a large bruise in a recent video

Roger

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

There's some words she said on court on that June date that is very scary to think about it, it's also ****ed up to imagine that she was and still is a worldwide **** figure...

Hollywood is so weird

Thanks y'all sometimes people are working extra hard to make me feel like a lunatic. They are turning abnormal situations into casual stuffs. This fanbase has turned into a very delusional state.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

Yes, it's too big

Also, when a person falls (in most cases but not in ALL of them) they fall and injure their palms and wrists. Elbows, no. When you trip and fall you won't try to save yourself by using your elbow but you'll try to use your palms

Plants will find ANYTHING to discredit the ones who aren't fueling the current collective narrative which is "SHE'S FREE PERIOD STFU". This feels like april 2019 all over again.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

That's usually a hematologic problem, most likely anemia. So, either anemia or domestic violence, in a case of a person who just barely got out of conservatorship I wonder which one is it huh

Louder for the people in the back :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Asking Cassie if Britney is a victim of physical abuse at home?

This thread is going in such a weird direction.

There is literally no one who can contact her inner circle . Jordan is the only person I know of who's in touch with her entourage , this is why he could maybe check with her so she can calm us down ? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block