Britney appears to have a large bruise in a recent video

Roger

2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Stop. The twitter comments are crazy.

As they should. We are talking about someone who said a few months ago she was "abused", "threatened", "controlled", "traumatised" and "in shock".

This woman still is surrounded by some of her abusers to this day. We have no clue what's really going on, this is why we have to keep on watching with scrutiny.

• Love 3

Shocked but not surprised that the sociopaths of this fanbase (Roger, NerdyGeekGirl, C0Cky and co. aka the Q-Anon / laughing stock of the Britney army) are obsessed with creating problems out of merely nothing. For the love of God, go touch some grass. Get a life. Not everything needs to be overspeculated. Not to mention, it’s obvious as day this thread was made for you to circle-jerk amongst the few Sam-antis who are obsessed with trying to tear down a 5+ year relationship. Healthy and functional citizens of society don’t do this. And quit playing the victim by trying to be ‘concerned’ when the only reason you made this thread was for you to spark some conversation about Sam like the obsessed psychopath you are. Britney is a wise and grown *** woman yet this fanbase continues to undermine her abilities. What an insult. I’m actually disgusted this thread is up and running. I thought we have progressed past the need for creating conspiracy theories but clearly some of you are still bored, being overdramatic and need jobs, or better yet — some therapy. I pity you as does everyone else on this forum with an ounce of common sense.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, Roger said:

You'd find anything to laugh at when these are serious topics. A woman is covered with a large and suspicious bruise and you think it's funny. You're so trash but not even the recyclable kind. JL teas.

I’m laughing at you for simply being delusional and overdramatic. A made-up conspiracy theory from a blurry TikTok screenshot is not a serious topic nor an indicator of any concrete evidence. If it is in fact a bruise and like many already said in here — it’s most likely from a fall or minor injury. We are all human. Nobody is perfect. I had a bruise under my eye over winter break due to a snowboarding injury. It isn’t that deep, I promise you. Can‘t wait for this thread to be locked up as all I ever see you do on here is instigate. Seek help and I mean that in the most constructive way possible. @Slayer

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The thing that I dont understand about some of yall - you respond to people that are worried by ATTACKING them. Sorry, that makes y'all bullies. 

Being worried doesn't give you a right to know why Britney has a bruise on her body. Sorry.  Or contact people that she knows to find out why. That is stalking

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Being worried doesn't give you a right to know why Britney has a bruise on her body. Sorry.  Or contact people that she knows to find out why. That is stalking

Nobody contacted anyone in the end. Move on, cuz If this is the most important thing that came out of this for you, you should reconsider your priorities imo.

2 hours ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

1st. Can some mod ban Serenity Rain already?

2nd. That bruise looks big and painful, and I can't stop wondering how the **** she can move like that after a bruise like that, when i fell from the shower (never took a shower drunk, pls), i had worse bruise and i could barely move for a week lol

Can someone mod ban LikeTheMoonAndSun already? You don't get to mod ban someone just because you don't like them. Have a nice day, sis. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I have to admit that I did think it could be that someone grabbed her at first. But that's a huge bruise for it just to be a hand grab. My next thought is that she slipped and fell, hitting her arm. Very realistically, it could have been from the dancing.

And yes, people have had huge bruises like that. Some people bruise easily and/or badly. Just because you or I have never had a bruise turn purple and all kinds of colors, doesn't mean it's impossible or someone else hasn't. 

On 1/11/2022 at 3:34 PM, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

It's not recent.  Hence the lack of Christmas tree, and didn't she say the videos she posted of her dancing in December were from March or April last year?? 

This is good to note too, which means… who knows what kind of abuse it could have been from.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories or saying any thing about Britney without evidence, but after the past year+, who can be for certain.  

• Super Mods

MY GOD :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Is it that hard to believe she could've fallen and injured herself instead of another domestic violence story?

She spins ALL the time on her videos, im sure she's probably fallen several times and had to do multiple takes.

And also besides you guys make it seem like Britney is just a weakling who would take a beating from her fiance,

I think Britney would've said something right now if that were the case. 

She's made her outspoken personality very clear on IG.

Look im not trying be on Sam's side but SERIOUSLY no matter what he does, the fans will ALWAYS make some excuse

to hate him. 

UGH I feel sorry for Britney! :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Abusers notoriously injure an individual where it’s not detectable to the public (eg, stomach, back, butt). Jamie is known to be physically abusive, hence the ROs by Lynne and his own grandkids. However, he wouldn’t beat Britney on a super noticeable body part, especially since the whole world is watching her now (again). 

Britneys conservatorship is 100% dissolved; hence the current smear campaign. Rosengart has an incredibly successful CV already as a celebrity attorney, and successfully fighting for Britney amidst the massive movement will only further bolster his career. He isnt dropping the ball, and the court docs aren’t lying about the conservatorships being dissolved. That would make no sense whatsoever. 

But I can understand the concerns given what she has testified to having gone through. But our girl is safe now. 

Edit: If it makes anyone feel better, ACLU has been involved in every hearing since Britney’s testimony. There is finally oversight by a concerned third-party with zero financial incentive. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block