Britney appears to have a large bruise in a recent video

Roger

I hope she's safe, I am really concerned... This is not normal. I am afraid some plants in this fanbase are twisting reality and make it sound like Britney is living freely..when in fact lawyers confirmed she isn't even legally free. I am scared that she is still tightly controlled by her current entourage...

Keep an eye out, and don't forget how gaslighted we used to be when #FreeBritney took off. Don't stop expressing doubts even if you are in the wrong. We never know...

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, annonymous said:

I mean, it could be that she just fell or something

Weird. Britney's often covered with bruises, she doesn't fall off everyday... This is a very large and concerning bruise. If she didn't stated that she was abused multiple times, I'd maybe buy it but after everything we know, I don't.

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block