Britney appears to have a large bruise in a recent video

Roger

I think its okay to be concerned however I think some of you have convinced yourself this is matter of fact and it's not. We don't have indication that she could be getting physically abused. It's all speculation.

Also, how do we know its not just lighting? Photos can be doctored as well it literally could be anything and yall are set on someone is putting their hands on her and it can absolutely be nothing else.

It's such a serious accusation to make you have to have more proof if you're going to speak so matter of factly.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Looks like a washed out fake tatoo tbh, She used them in the past:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

What makes it scarier is that one of Sam's best friend is a known woman beater... It was revealed not so long ago. And personally I think that your friends represent who you are. After this bruise thing I won't sleep well knowing he could potentially be like his friend. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Your assumption of that bruise is no different than CPS/DFS getting called on her for her baby falling out of the high chair in 2005.  You don't know the context, you're making it up in your head.  I would be concerned if this was on multiple occasions. However, she could have legit fell. . . she does like to spin around like every day lol 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

It's not recent.  Hence the lack of Christmas tree, and didn't she say the videos she posted of her dancing in December were from March or April last year?? 

yes, the video was originally posted on November 8, but quickly deleted

but it's hard to tell when they were recorded since the setting in the background looks similar to those videos posted in October, but it's just a few days of difference

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Roger said:

What makes it scarier is that one of Sam's best friend is a known woman beater... It was revealed not so long ago. And personally I think that your friends represent who you are. After this bruise thing I won't sleep well knowing he could potentially be like his friend. 

wait what??? who? 😲😲

10 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

wait what??? who? 😲😲

It was Shahin Safai. Co-Founder of RPT gym where Sam used to work. They interact with each other often on IG.

Shahin took Hrush (his gf) to his gym area downstairs in his home and beat her for over 2 hrs. All this according to her in a YouTube video where she's applying makeup and recounting the story. I choose to ALWAYS believe victims so gaslighters better not even try the "innocent till proven guilty" card with me :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Roger said:

There is literally no one who can contact her inner circle . Jordan is the only person I know of who's in touch with her entourage , this is why he could maybe check with her so she can calm us down ? 

With respect, you are a stranger to Britney and you don't have a right to know how she got a bruise. Some of this fanbase really have no sense of boundaries, it's wild

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

With respect, you are a stranger to Britney and you don't have a right to know how she got a bruise. Some of this fanbase really have no sense of boundaries, it's wild

Domestic violence victims would definitely not agee with you. See something, Say something. If you don't, you're an accomplice. What you just said is horrifying. If it was Britney or any other human being I would worry. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Roger said:

Domestic violence victims would definitely not agee with you. See something, Say something. If you don't, you're an accomplice. What you just said is horrifying. If it was Britney or any other human being I would worry. 

You don't know if I'm a domestic violence victim or not. You don't have a right to know how she got a bruise, especially not attempting to contact people she knows personally for information on how she got a bruise on her body. I appreciate you are well intentioned, but it really is just highlighting the ownership and entitlement some fans feel over her.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

You don't know if I'm a domestic violence victim or not. You don't have a right to know how she got a bruise, especially not attempting to contact people she knows personally for information on how she got a bruise on her body. I appreciate you are well intentioned, but it really is just highlighting the ownership and entitlement some fans feel over her.

Aren't you tired of repeating the same stuffs over and over ? I am genuinely concerned and since Britney is isolated, shielded and completely unaccessible I wanted Jordan, one of the only known person on earth with direct access to her, to check on her. I am worried, that's all. I may be too brutally honest for some of y'all likings but that's just who I am. I don't mean bad. I just wish she wasn't surrounded by abusers (and friends of) this is why I am really concerned right now. Stop reading too much into it. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Aren't you tired of repeating the same stuffs over and over ? I am genuinely concerned and since Britney is isolated, shielded and completely unaccessible I wanted Jordan, one of the only known person on earth with direct access to her, to check on her. I am worried, that's all. I may be too brutally honest for some of y'all likings but that's just who I am. I don't mean bad. I just wish she wasn't surrounded by abusers (and friends of) this is why I am really concerned right now. Stop reading too much into it. 

Of course she is completely unaccessible to you because you are a complete stranger. I'm really not the one reading too much into it. I know you don't mean bad, and Britney's fans have done a lot of good for her, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere of what is reasonable concern and what is invasive

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block