Britney appears to have a large bruise in a recent video

Roger

27 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Yes, it's too big

Also, when a person falls (in most cases but not in ALL of them) they fall and injure their palms and wrists. Elbows, no. When you trip and fall you won't try to save yourself by using your elbow but you'll try to use your palms

Unless you fall on something (say, for example, a chair)... palms and wrists are the typical "falling forward to the floor" but you can fall backwards into a coffee table, for example, that'll leave a different bruise.

I've gotten similar big bruises from playing sports or just being clumsy, and I know some people who buise reeeeally easy so I'm sorry, I'm inclined to not overthinking it, I'll go with just probably fell for now. Good catch, though.

Also, not to be a party pooper but from that single still frame...could it just be dirt or something? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tar_isa said:

Unless you fall on something (say, for example, a chair)... palms and wrists are the typical "falling forward to the floor" but you can fall backwards into a coffee table, for example, that'll leave a different bruise.

I've gotten similar big bruises from playing sports or just being clumsy, and I know some people who buise reeeeally easy so I'm sorry, I'm inclined to not overthinking it, I'll go with just probably fell for now. Good catch, though.

I agree but in Britney's case there is a pattern of these things

Hence- the second pic posted in this thread (the eye one)

You are aware she’s a dancer and works out a lot too, bruises are common, oh yeah and she’s a human too, we all bruise, I once had a bruise on my hip that large cuz I slipped down the steps, accidents happen. People also bruise easily too, I don’t know where majority of my bruises come from.

Its also possible she banged her elbow going through a door, I’ve done it a few times.

• Like 5
Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

I agree but in Britney's case there is a pattern of these things

Hence- the second pic posted in this thread (the eye one)

That's why I mentioned the people who get easily bruised, I know my mom gets lots of random bruises from just living in a furnished flat, and I swear for the love of god I never mistreated her.

About the eye... I'm sorry but I don't see a black eye in there, not without a little imagination

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

You are aware she’s a dancer and works out a lot too, bruises are common, oh yeah and she’s a human too, we all bruise, I once had a bruise on my hip that large cuz I slipped down the steps, accidents happen. People also bruise easily too, I don’t know where majority of my bruises come from.

Its also possible she banged her elbow going through a door, I’ve done it a few times.

Actually now you mention steps, I once fell on my *** down the stairs and I kind of fu**ed my arm in a similar way to that bruise, hurs like hell too

16 minutes ago, leviathan said:

speaking of which - have we seen her recently? meaning like paps or sightings.

and yes we are traumatized.

We haven't but I am sure TMZ or Backgrid will come up with something soon to ease us down. This what they always do when we ask too many questions.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I feel like after all that happened with conservatorship this fanbase is addicted to drama and it can't let go. Everyday there's a new theory about Britney well-being, we can't just let the woman be. It needs to stop!

The fans are concerned as we should

We did not get as far as we have gotten being quiet.

If we had stayed quiet then Britney would be dead since that's what they were trying to do.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block